This is a bit dark

IshiharaNiaoka

It's related to my previous post. Somehow.

Mod pls if I brake the rules feel free to remove my post.

But I also here people on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube give misinformation about Japan having alot of child predators due to their culture and anime and liking cute anime girls.

Yet when I did research Japan isn't even in the top 20 countries who have the highest SA cases and pedophilia cases.

USA was third

South Africa first.

This data doesn't seem to talk about pedophilia cases. It's just hard to find articles that were updated this year

There's more statistics online. I just won't post themz because I don't want to break any rules.

So my main point is that why do people complain about a certain country about them liking children because they like anime girls when some countries are worse?

Why spread misinformation despite knowing the country is suffering from a low birthrate?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

Where I work, I already know three students who have experienced getting raped/molested.

In my previous work, I dealt with children who got raped, is being raped, and is being molested. In fact, I resigned in that job because the last rapist I exposed is my co-teacher who threatened to kill me. Do take note, I'm not afraid of dying; it's my mother whom I worried about (she's a cancer survivor).

That link is the 'reported' cases, but if one will thoroughly research, they would find that rape, molestations and sexual offenses happen in the most unlikely places.

Btw, I already reported those cases to our guidance.

IshiharaNiaoka

Where I work, I already know three students who have experienced getting raped/molested.

In my previous work, I dealt with children who got raped, is being raped, and is being molested. In fact, I resigned in that job because the last rapist I exposed is my co-teacher who threatened to kill me. Do take note, I'm not afraid of dying; it's my mother whom I worried about (she's a cancer survivor).

That link is the 'reported' cases, but if one will thoroughly research, they would find that rape, molestations and sexual offenses happen in the most unlikely places.

Btw, I already reported those cases to our guidance.

Wow, what country if I may ask?

Also you did a good job reporting those cases. But wow a teacher?

Sola-sama

Retired African Warlord
I heard from my friend who went to Japan, there was a law where if you are prosecuted by a minor (for sexual harassment or whatnot), the minor will almost always wins. I think that contribute why japan has less pedo cases.

D

Deleted member 54065

Wow, what country if I may ask?
Philippines.
Also you did a good job reporting those cases. But wow a teacher?
Yep. He's a secretly gay man, and he raped one of our students (Grade 7) by getting the kid drunk and performing oral sex on him.

The kid was suicidal, and confided to me when his friends asked for my help.

Sad truth is, in this country, the rapists are found in places that are supposedly safe from such people.

Like in my school now, three students already told me they were being raped/molested (and their behavior is consistent to victims of such abuse). These are victims of their own family...I'm hoping I won't find anyone in my own school doing the same thing.

IshiharaNiaoka

I heard from my friend who went to Japan, there was a law where if you are prosecuted by a minor (for sexual harassment or whatnot), the minor will almost always wins. I think that contribute why japan has less pedo cases.
Indeed indeed. So why do people on Twitter and YouTube lie about this??

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_cookie: This is a classical case of lack of data. How can you compare countries, worldwide no less, when half don't furnish data?

IshiharaNiaoka

Philippines.

Yep. He's a secretly gay man, and he raped one of our students (Grade 7) by getting the kid drunk and performing oral sex on him.

The kid was suicidal, and confided to me when his friends asked for my help.

Sad truth is, in this country, the rapists are found in places that are supposedly safe from such people.

Like in my school now, three students already told me they were being raped/molested (and their behavior is consistent to victims of such abuse). These are victims of their own family...I'm hoping I won't find anyone in my own school doing the same thing.
Sorry for those children. Do the rapist get prisoned?? They deserve to be castrated!!!

IshiharaNiaoka

:blob_cookie: This is a classical case of lack of data. How can you compare countries, worldwide no less, when half don't furnish data?
True that's why I looked through over 20 articles and some posts online. And they had similar statistics and Japan was never in top 20
Bruh. Just stop.
But I need to know

Because I'm tired of hearing the YouTubers relating normal anime to pedophilia and calling Japan's current culture rude names

D

Deleted member 54065

Sorry for those children. Do the rapist get prisoned?? They deserve to be castrated!!!
Nah. My last case in my previous work had the rapist go free because of the parent of the child getting scared and silenced by money. No case filed, and he retained his teaching license. That's why he had the gall to threaten to kill me.

I was ready to die though. lol

But my mother pleaded for me to resign so I'll be safe.

IshiharaNiaoka

Nah. My last case in my previous work had the rapist go free because of the parent of the child getting scared and silenced by money. No case filed, and he retained his teaching license. That's why he had the gall to threaten to kill me.

I was ready to die though. lol

But my mother pleaded for me to resign so I'll be safe.
Damn my apologies.
That's just horrible.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
True that's why I looked through over 20 articles and some posts online. And they had similar statistics and Japan was never in top 20

But I need to know

Because I'm tired of hearing the YouTubers relating normal anime to pedophilia and calling Japan's current culture rude names
Never saw such content, but I admittedly move in other spheres.

As for what is displayed and perceived ... That is another matter entirely ...

D

Deleted member 54065

Damn my apologies.
That's just horrible.
Ah tis fine. I've long accepted that I maybe became a teacher and couldn't just die (attempted suicide 15 times and still got to live) because I still got some use to the society. lol

IshiharaNiaoka

Never saw such content, but I admittedly move in other spheres.

As for what is displayed and perceived ... That is another matter entirely ...
Maybe because if different fyp
Because if some youtubers I follow I see different points of views from each side. And I'm siding with those who respect Japan's culture.
Ah tis fine. I've long accepted that I maybe became a teacher and couldn't just die (attempted suicide 15 times and still got to live) because I still got some use to the society. lol
:blob_reach:
You're a good teacher. I hope you become a professor one-day. If you ever feel bad try church. A good one not fakes. Church helped me with my depression
Not sure. Twitter is a cesspool, so people there will almost always talk shit about everything. Deleting twitter will give you some peace of mind, at the very least.
I like the drama 😂
And there are more cute girl images there than on Instagram
Instagram with their no nsfw s I can't see big boobs over there. Nor thighs