En-chan's Holiday Bingo!

Jemini

@RepresentingEnvy does this count or not?

╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7˝
|V˙˙〵/|˝
UU-⊂)/

I'd consider it something you could maybe reason you could count, but it would definitely count as every bit as cheaty as counting me talking about the technicalities of what would count or not in regards to the bingo square. That is to say, very cheaty. The square was in reference to a specific series, which AoaB is not that series.

(Also, with the two being equally as cheaty, I just said the phrase "a series" in this post, clearly in reference to the series in question, so anyone cheaty enough to go that route has their pick of both cheaty options here.)

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I'd consider it something you could maybe reason you could count, but it would definitely count as every bit as cheaty as counting me talking about the technicalities of what would count or not in regards to the bingo square. That is to say, very cheaty. The square was in reference to a specific series, which AoaB is not that series.

(Also, with the two being equally as cheaty, I just said the phrase "a series" in this post, clearly in reference to the series in question, so anyone cheaty enough to go that route has their pick of both cheaty options here.)
What series are you talking about? Please be more clear for me.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠≖)*pomf*

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Well I can't find anything from today, :blob_frown: :blob_cookie:
The last time Courtney updated the Tutorial was Monday, :blob_frown: :blob_cookie:
This tip thread.

Aaqil

Cookies!
This tip thread.
:blobthumbsup: :blob_cookie: