New Years Battle: Humans vs Vampires (Humans Win)

Who is better?

• Total voters

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The response. It's also why I think debating is silly.
No one has proof of anything. It’s mostly anecdotal.

Well, if that's the stance you take you aren't participating in debate, you aren't putting forth your own ideas. Only denial in others.
Debates are dependent on commonality along with facts and evidence. A philosophical debate often goes nowhere because it’s based on the intangible.

Existence of God is a philosophical debate because it cannot be tested in a lab. Same with theoretical theories like Evolution and climate change? It’s all currently useless to debate since most of it is philosophical.

vs
topaz (honkai and 1 more) drawn by mirei-yume

vs

m4a1 (girls' frontline) drawn by dgkamikaze' frontline) drawn by dgkamikaze
Male vers.

original drawn by a_ta309

VS

hesperos (final fantasy and 1 more) drawn by mihira_(tainosugatayaki)

VS

original drawn by tsukino_miyako

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
It's more along the lines of, 'as long as you're not hurting anyone else, stay in your lane and be fine with it.' Other than that, I don't see the point in trying to get someone else to think like you do. I get that a lot of 'christians' do that, but the Bible is clear on this too.

Matthew 10:14-16 - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

So yeah, that's kind of a diss lol, but it's not meant to be since you don't believe in a day of judgement anyway. Still, Christians shouldn't try to force those who don't want to hear it, to hear it, I agree with that.
I see this as a weaker argument against public proselytizing, If we were to follow this then we could never do this publicly since there are always people who don't want to hear it. But I am learning.
These verses I am considering recently: Proverbs 9:7-9 , Proverbs 26:11, or Matthew 7:6, peter 3:15-16

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I see this as a weaker argument against public proselytizing, If we were to follow this then we could never do this publicly since there are always people who don't want to hear it. But I am learning.
These verses I am considering recently: Proverbs 9:7-9 , Proverbs 26:11, or Matthew 7:6, peter 3:15-16
Nothing to do with what you’re saying. There is a difference between debating and encouraging.