Mc with transformation abilitys

P.R.S

I am in search of nice/cool mangas,manhas, novels etc with either system and transformation (into creatures or monsters) powers, or just transformation in general

I myself already know some like: druid of seoul station, taming master, dungeon odyssey, etc

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
[Mr Devourer, Please Act Like a Final Boss], similar concept to Dungeon Odyssey but the MC is a monster that can transform into a human.

[Doom Breaker] where the MC can turn into a Dragonoid.

[I grow stronger by eating!] MC can eat and turn into a chimeric monster made from the things he eat.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
My novel :cool:

Tales of demon and gods Manhua or Novel
I Grow Stronger by Eating!
Monster paradise (sometime)

Now that I think about it, I didn't read much novel/manga with a shapeshifter mc, it's all time a secondary characters who have that ability.

P.R.S

[Mr Devourer, Please Act Like a Final Boss], similar concept to Dungeon Odyssey but the MC is a monster that can transform into a human.

[Doom Breaker] where the MC can turn into a Dragonoid.

[I grow stronger by eating!] MC can eat and turn into a chimeric monster made from the things he eat.
I read doom breaker such a cool one
I grow stronger by eating on the other hand, not so much
Most meh ending ever
Btw, ask me for any manhwa recommendation, especially Otome ones.
Lol, i know only a little of those
Like reincarnated as a crow

SailusGebel

Jagaaan might fit, but it's more of a partial transformation. You probably read it, but Mato Seihei no Slave fits.

P.R.S

Jagaaan might fit, but it's more of a partial transformation. You probably read it, but Mato Seihei no Slave fits.
First time hearing about it, looks awesome
(Kind of like dragon of the world cof cof)

Sleds

If partial transformation work and you don't mind cultivation stories :
Soul Land 3
Beastmaster of the age

P.R.S

Now i am kinda of curious if people know about that manga (Dragon of the world i mean)

LilRora

Mostly formless
If by transformation you mean a temporary change, then I can recommend Changeling, that one's amazing. If it's not on Scribble, it'll be on RoyalRoad. Also a manhwa The Only Necromancer, though it's not a core part of the story.

P.R.S

If partial transformation work and you don't mind cultivation stories :
Soul Land 3
Beastmaster of the age
Cultivation stories are kind of a hit or miss for me
Some times i enjoy others i dont
(Like murin login, infinite leveling murin)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I am in search of nice/cool mangas,manhas, novels etc with either system and transformation (into creatures or monsters) powers, or just transformation in general

I myself already know some like: druid of seoul station, taming master, dungeon odyssey, etc
[The Bloodline System] a novel that has the MC able to transform as his powers grow. Other characters can also transform - if their bloodline is that type.
[Upgrade from Wild Monsters] a manhua where the MC starts off as a monster in a VRMMO and can transform into other monsters as he gets stronger.
[I became an Evolving Space Monster] a novel and manhwa(?) where the MC ends up in a real life version of an intergalactic MMO game he played religiously, and he becomes an alien species that gains new abilities that change how he looks over time as he evolves, etc...though you might not consider this one as fitting your brief entirely.

X

P.R.S

[The Bloodline System] a novel that has the MC able to transform as his powers grow. Other characters can also transform - if their bloodline is that type.
[Upgrade from Wild Monsters] a manhua where the MC starts off as a monster in a VRMMO and can transform into other monsters as he gets stronger.
[I became an Evolving Space Monster] a novel and manhwa(?) where the MC ends up in a real life version of an intergalactic MMO game he played religiously, and he becomes an alien species that gains new abilities that change how he looks over time as he evolves, etc...though you might not consider this one as fitting your brief entirely.

X
Interesting very interesting

Sleds

There "Legend of the Mythological Genes" too, but the author ended bored of its story and end it fast, so up to you.