SHF High-school Fanfic

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I don't want to overcomplicate it. Anyone can write a chapter, send it my way and it will go live when editing is ready and done.

Probably.
To be more consistent between the chapter, should we(the one who will write) write in third omniscient pov?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
To be more consistent between the chapter, should we(the one who will write) write in third omniscient pov?
I want to leave it to the people; I will write an how-to part, editing it into the first post when I think all is decided.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Well, I think it should be good if there some who write on 1st Pov to add a small info tag to said which Pov is it. It could become messy with the amount of people even if not everyone will write.

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
Well, I think it should be good if there some who write on 1st Pov to add a small info tag to said which Pov is it. It could become messy with the amount of people even if not everyone will write.
But wouldn't different POVs make it messy? Wouldn't third omniscient be better?

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
This could be a non-linear thingy where no chapter correlates and lead to any chapter so no POV matters and you don't have to read 9k woirds of how the guy in the 69th seat blow the principal for A grades to write a chapter yourself

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
I'll just take this opportunity to wish all the peeps who are going to write this good luck.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
You could make this a collaborative effort by different authors. They each have their own view of the situation, but with the same characters. There's no need for the chapters to be sequential. Call it a collection of stories; a collective effort to deepen people's knowledge about something. That way, even if people decide to write first person, so long you have someone curating the collection (someone or some people) you don't run the risk of derailing people's desire to participate in the writing nor into this going astray.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
You could make this a collaborative effort by different authors. They each have their own view of the situation, but with the same characters. There's no need for the chapters to be sequential. Call it a collection of stories; a collective effort to deepen people's knowledge about something. That way, even if people decide to write first person, so long you have someone curating the collection (someone or some people) you don't run the risk of derailing people's desire to participate in the writing nor into this going astray.
That is the idea. I will expand on the things in a moment.

Redemit

@Corty No matter what happens with this potential dumpster fire I think I'm going to enjoy every single moment of it :blob_popcorn: