SHF High-school Fanfic

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
I think that is there is too much of a backlog then there is a risk of some of the chapters becoming contradictory. But like what was said earlier, can't release too many at once otherwise it'd be flagged as spam. Maybe combine them into one post if it gets too much?
So far, that is not an issue, and it is episodic. If something like that happens, I would make an announcement to stop and wait until we are caught up.

Does the cafeteria sell alcohol--
Not officially. High school rules apply.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Awesome

Anyways, I hear we can make clubs. Anyone want to join the stabbing club? (We steal blood on occasion, you should join @RepresentingEnvy ) (also @Voidiris you’re invited and @SailusGebel is banned from joining)
No Petting the Duck club or the Bread club?
Feeling cute, might write a cafeteria chapter featuring literally everyone. Do tell me if y'all have any details you want to add (i.e who you'd sit with, what you'd be eating).
I will be away from @Sleds that bastard will steal all my bread.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
So far, that is not an issue, and it is episodic. If something like that happens, I would make an announcement to stop and wait until we are caught up.
I don't think there will be a problem. I don't know how a story can be flagged as spam, but I don't think mine get it, and I threw 39 chapters in one day.

If there is a problem, we can still ask Tony.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
YOU are the one who will steal my bread.
Who me? How could a duck like me steal anything from you?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I think that is there is too much of a backlog then there is a risk of some of the chapters becoming contradictory. But like what was said earlier, can't release too many at once otherwise it'd be flagged as spam. Maybe combine them into one post if it gets too much?
Just blame the eldritch horrors, there is already setup that eldritch beings create most conflicts (maybe), so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that they mess on a regular basis with the timeline of events. (At least that would be a good way to lampshade the contradictory nature of the novel.)
Of course, my comrade. As always, upfront payment and 2% cut from my dealings.
I like how people discuss about a duck and meanwhile in the background a giant drug deal happens.