SHF High-school Fanfic

Redemit

A jar of bees?
:blob_frown:

X

Corty

NO, U.
Hello! I'd like to transfer in and join the madness!
Race: quantum octopus
Chair: π
Name: quagma

Info: subatomic cephalopod from the very depths of probability itself. more "quantum" than "magic", but still quite eldritch. quite a few eldritch chaos gods round here, huh? Exists in all possible quantum states. big, small, here, there, together and nowhere. You know, normal person things. Bookish quiet nerd, shy. silent and enigmatic type. attached is character.

Seems fun. Let me Join the Chaos as well.

Name: Arcadia Blade(Arcy)
Race: Magic Weapon(Former Human)

Info: A normal human who ended up entering(scammed) into the school, but due to its bad luck, transforms into a magical blade which erases its previous life's memories while it was quickly locked up by the mysterious janitor.

Fortunately, It ended up being freed by the Headmaster who recommended it to take the role of a substitute teacher after the previous teacher left the students on their own. Dealing with Beings that were locked in this school as it tries its best to adjust to its new life.

Yet it wasn't the end of it as the headmaster had forgotten to provide income to the poor bloke and has to deal with working multiple part-time jobs while dealing with the troublesome students who can't seem to stop causing chaos around the school.

However, it was also blessed with the gift provided by the mysterious Headmaster, capable of transforming into any genders(morelike a curse in this school), a nigh immortal body that would regenerate and even brought back to the dead, respawning in the teachers office. Could travel between worlds and universes in any timeline to recruit students or being assign tasks by the school that they deemed important. Finally, it was given a special ability to contain students or beings that have gone too far with causing chaos which 'Reeducates' them or simply punish them for their behavior on the 'laws' the school provided so(depending on the story).

It would mostly be found in the office, muttering to its senior who kept ditching his class, sometimes in the story(either injured or mentally tired), sometimes seen helping people and scolding students or in the class teaching subjects(either normal or weird subjects).

[AN: He looks Androgynous(like my cover pic) and mostly dresses in hoodies and baggy pants, ready to sleep everywhere.

Other than that, you can go crazy with my character since I never really put much effort in trying to design him. Probably because I'm much of a blank canvas as my character is.]
Welcome! I will introduce you all soon when my chapter gets on. A bit more about that later.

Hmmmm had an idea while taking a dump earlier, but I'm gonna need my mate Hans to be present in the story so I'll patiently wait. :blob_hide:

Also @Corty may I ask for a male body for my character if that's alright?? :blob_cookie: (as they are 2-in-1 like Ranma).
Okay!

@Sleds this is important:

Now, everyone!

Take this into consideration. I am going to write a chapter that will:
  • Canonize the fact I am the class prez.
  • Introduce the transfer students
  • Bring writing prompts
Yes. I will periodically give out quests coming from the teachers. One is going to be rat extermination in the school basement, helping out Mac, our Janitor.

There will be more ofc and as the school can have as many basements as many writers, it is no problem if more of you tackle it.

It will be not mandatory of course. But it will be an anchor point for all of you to establish a type of a timeline.

Also, I was thinking of seasons. For now we will remain in spring. Summer will come later, I will announce it in a chapter. We are following the weeb school semester structure.

Redemit

Welcome! I will introduce you all soon when my chapter gets on. A bit more about that later.

Okay!

@Sleds this is important:

Now, everyone!

Take this into consideration. I am going to write a chapter that will:
  • Canonize the fact I am the class prez.
  • Introduce the transfer students
  • Bring writing prompts
Yes. I will periodically give out quests coming from the teachers. One is going to be rat extermination in the school basement, helping out Mac, our Janitor.

There will be more ofc and as the school can have as many basements as many writers, it is no problem if more of you tackle it.

It will be not mandatory of course. But it will be an anchor point for all of you to establish a type of a timeline.

Also, I was thinking of seasons. For now we will remain in spring. Summer will come later, I will announce it in a chapter. We are following the weeb school semester structure.
If you require arms and/or armor for your quests I rent/sell at low low prices
I also take cigars moonshine and cookies as payment (no blood I got that in spades)

Redemit

Oh my~, I'm flattered. If you can find my dorm, I would certainly entertain the thought! Careful though, the janitor is quite strict on curfew. Don't left any muddy footprints if you decides to visit~
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "thank you for reminding them"

Redemit

I'll touch you in the Janitor closet if I'm chosen
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "no fooling around in the janitors closet there's highly sensitive ordinance in there"

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "no fooling around in the janitors closet there's highly sensitive ordinance in there"
wanna join?