SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I wanna write a combat scene in the classroom fr tho... Anyone want to give me their abilities, weapon and stuff so I can pull this off? cus i've seen some of y'all got mad stats and I'd need two to punch each other, I was going tto write myself but that's bias af I'm just gonna thanos snap.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
I wanna write a combat scene in the classroom fr tho... Anyone want to give me their abilities, weapon and stuff so I can pull this off? cus i've seen some of y'all got mad stats and I'd need two to punch each other, I was going tto write myself but that's bias af I'm just gonna thanos snap.
My abilities are all anime related.

With my otaku powers I summon items from stories to use + being in a girl's body now gives me + charisma checks when using lewd suggestions as distraction tactic.

Tl;dr, I can be a whore sometimes. But I would deny it.

Wait... Am I tsundere?

Boi can extend its limbs and change their position in its own... err... body? Yes, body. Also, he can store various things in itself, the limit of internal space directly depends on its size at the moment. It's mostly vodka there, tho.

LuoirM

My abilities are all anime related.

With my otaku powers I summon items from stories to use + being in a girl's body now gives me + charisma checks when using lewd suggestions as distraction tactic.

Tl;dr, I can be a whore sometimes. But I would deny it.

Wait... Am I tsundere?
Nah you ain't fighting cus Imma put you on my lap in the next chapter babi.

LuoirM

Boi can extend its limbs and change their position in its own... err... body? Yes, body. Also, he can store various things in itself, the limit of internal space directly depends on its size at the moment. It's mostly vodka there, tho.
Something like
1705827667828.png

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I won't be of much help...

While I have mastered a couple weapons and the usual ninja skills due to being an heiress, fighting clashes with my personality.

Most of my training time went into the mystic art of healing~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I summon a red bladed purple hilted dagger, can teleport, move at nearly the speed of light, cast magic that can do literally anything, time travel (and if I go through a fight, then go back to before the fight and fight with myself we can relay instructions to each other), bend blood, steal souls, and have stupidly high regeneration and defensive capabilities. Also I can break the fourth wall.

Also according to my chapter, Sailus fights with school supplies, favorite weapon is a dictionary.

Redemit

Basically think the doom slayer I can and regularly do go toe to toe with adult Eldritch beings and demons from hell

LuoirM

Basically think the doom slayer I can and regularly do go toe to toe with adult Eldritch beings and demons from hell
How do I say I never played Doom without being discriminate against...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Is it weird that I'm a magical sword yet I mostly rely on a pair of revolvers, not only that, I mostly use them in close combat(Melee Gunfu)? Cuz I'm a battle fanatic and my cheat is just sending people in a room(only cases where they go too far) but unreliable when it comes to fights. I mostly abuse the fact that I'm immortal and basically have diverse set of bullets that are contingent weaknesses to my opponents(I.e. Anti-bullet rounds).

I also have high resistant(not immune) to mental, psychological and emotional attacks yet my only weakness is my bad luck(basically I just have high plot armor, minus the negative luck stat).

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
This is my weapon
03_3_11zon-33.jpg

I use illusion magic, bringing out the deepest nightmare of my opponent.

Last edited: