SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Ehe… It’s a good idea~ I did it on difficulty 4…
Also holy hell the difficulty spike between extrapolation 4 and 5 is insane…
I haven't tried this mode yet :sweating_profusely: almost forgot about the double ornaments drop :sweating_profusely:
Managed to get some decent relics for FF so I'll try it next week :blob_evil_two:
Did you ever got your E2 FF?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I haven't tried this mode yet :sweating_profusely:
Ehe~
1719743298355.png

And there’s more… :blob_dizzy:
Managed to get some decent relics for FF so I'll try it next week :blob_evil_two:
Congrats~
1-3 are really easy and 4 was a bit more difficult, but still pretty easy. I think you could handle it~
Did you ever got your E2 FF?
Nope.. at 42 pity right now~

DannyTheDaikon

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Fuu... Funny looking numbers :blob_evil_two: :sweating_profusely:
There’s abilities too~ Like berserk state! It makes enemies deal literally double damage I swear! And at level 1! And there’s multiple levels of it! Weeeeeeeeeeeee…
You can do it! You can do it! :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco: :blobtaco:
Hehe~ thanks~
Still have to win the 50/50 though… and HSR has not liked me recently with those…

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
There’s abilities too~ Like berserk state! It makes enemies deal literally double damage I swear! And at level 1! And there’s multiple levels of it! Weeeeeeeeeeeee…

Hehe~ thanks~
Still have to win the 50/50 though… and HSR has not liked me recently with those…
I'm not sure if Difficulty 4 is that difficult from how you described it since i find difficulty 5 EZ as hell though i can't get past threshold protocol 2 :blob_pout:

DannyTheDaikon

That's crazy :o gotta gove it a try, sounds fun :blob_evil:but if you're struggling with diff 5 then I'll get my ass nuked lmao
Hehe~ thanks~
This Daikon with be sending her thoughts so that the great RNGesus of HSR blesses you with E2 Firefly :blob_uwu:

Also, the profound thoughts by my gf: "My ability to stay away from Firefly's banner is like a junkie's ability to stay away from a needle" :blob_happy:
Which is funny, cuz she didn't like FF at the beginning and now she's obsessing over getting her E2 :blobrofl:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm not sure if Difficulty 4 is that difficult from how you described it since i find difficulty 5 EZ as hell though i can't get past threshold protocol 2 :blob_pout:
Haha ski-
*cough*
I mean, good luck~ Firefly makes it trivial though~ No idea about how others perform though~
That's crazy :o gotta gove it a try, sounds fun :blob_evil:but if you're struggling with diff 5 then I'll get my ass nuked lmao
It’s nothing that can’t be solved with some good luck~ The run I had going was meh at best… I didn’t event have my three star equation expanded
This Daikon with be sending her thoughts so that the great RNGesus of HSR blesses you with E2 Firefly :blob_uwu:
Thanks~ just have to get 38 more pulls in 10 days…
I can do that, right?

DannyTheDaikon

It’s nothing that can’t be solved with some good luck~ The run I had going was meh at best… I didn’t event have my three star equation expanded
You guys get to have the equation activated in the first place? (°ロ°)
Jokes aside, I have a really really bad luck with blessings in this mode :sweating_profusely: it seems like I'll have to brute force it without luck then :blob_happy:
Thanks~ just have to get 38 more pulls in 10 days…
I can do that, right?
Definitely :blob_uwu: 38 pulls in 10 days is not that bad :blob_evil_two: you'll probably need to grind a bit for it, but I think it's manageable :blob_evil_two:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You guys get to have the equation activated in the first place? (°ロ°)
Jokes aside, I have a really really bad luck with blessings in this mode :sweating_profusely: it seems like I'll have to brute force it without luck then :blob_happy:

Definitely :blob_uwu: 38 pulls in 10 days is not that bad :blob_evil_two: you'll probably need to grind a bit for it, but I think it's manageable :blob_evil_two:
1000016772.jpg

Right b4 soft pity but i can say without a doubt My Ruan Mei is going to be even more busted now

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

DannyTheDaikon

Congrats~

I wouldn’t be so sure. I’m running out of the easy ways to get jades. I only have SU, DU, and the late stages of the endgame game modes left beyond achievements and a handful of quests.
Hmm... That does make thing more difficult :blob_hmm:
Almost 40 pulls is 6400 gems :blob_hmm_two: what about that starlight exchange? Do you have any left to buy tickets for it?
Oh and the other one that has 5 tickets also refreshes tomorrow
View attachment 30014
Right b4 soft pity but i can say without a doubt My Ruan Mei is going to be even more busted now
Nice :blobthumbsup: RM is great but she gotta wait for her turn. I'm currently emptying my ingame pockets for FF :blob_evil:

ShizukiIchino

Good that you study the enemy. It will serve you well.

BTW Is it good? :unsure:
Well if you like game like city skylines but communist then it's good no is perfect game, there a special police for taking care of "disturbing" citizens.
Your PC background is probably more interesting than the game
Why tho? It just normal background.