SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I don't know if I should be happy or terrified about this revelation.

....On second thought, ignorance is a bliss. I prefer being blind than wise.
Well I say ignorance is a sin but my entire mentality is build on sin.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Since people seem dissatisfied with the amounts of stabbing (*cough* @Voidiris @LuoirM @Iamnotabot ) the next chapter by me will contain the deaths or stabbing of every character excluding Hans and Tony.

Edit: If anyone does not consent to stabbing, tell me. Otherwise, you will be stabbed.
It's time to d-d-d-d-duel, well memes aside you can try and stab me well as long as you don't mind being turned into an Ice Sculpture made of your own Blood that i will later gift to my Sister @RepresentingEnvy

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Since people seem dissatisfied with the amounts of stabbing (*cough* @Voidiris @LuoirM @Iamnotabot ) the next chapter by me will contain the deaths or stabbing of every character excluding Hans and Tony.

Edit: If anyone does not consent to stabbing, tell me. Otherwise, you will be stabbed.
I don't mind if you let me sleep while you do it. Please stab the duck too

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
It's time to d-d-d-d-duel, well memes aside you can try and stab me well as long as you don't mind being turned into an Ice Sculpture made of your own Blood that i will later gift to my Sister @RepresentingEnvy
It’s going to take more than turning me into an ice sculpture to stop me. It’ll be fun to write though.