SHF High-school Fanfic

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Don't worry I already did everything I could to make the biggest profit from it.
I want my percentage or I’m gonna sue for copyright infringement, using my likeness for profit.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I want my percentage or I’m gonna sue for copyright infringement, using my likeness for profit.
You forgot that laws don't exist here and I took my practices from the worst.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Wait what?! But I didn't do anything! Your Honor, I'm innocent! :blob_shock:

By the way, here's the pics I took for the newspaper. They were all used without your consent, or any possible chanse of future profit. But that's because the school doesn't pay us.

Anyway, here we have @MatchaChocolate69 in his hypothetical drug cartel hideout. Don't look at his hands too close, I didn't steal anything, there is nothing interesting there.
bZ8927v9rPy4gtGFS2Wo--1--xknw7.jpg

Next we have one for @TenderHuman. Yes, she looks like a witch. That's not the point.
xorjN6GOkfnKgKnZR6fx--1--9it9o.jpg

And that's pretty much it. Just thought you'd be interested in looking.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
By the way, here's the pics I took for the newspaper. They were all used without your consent, or any possible chanse of future profit. But that's because the school doesn't pay us.

Anyway, here we have @MatchaChocolate69 in his hypothetical drug cartel hideout. Don't look at his hands too close, I didn't steal anything, there is nothing interesting there.

Next we have one for @TenderHuman. Yes, she looks like a witch. That's not the point.

And that's pretty much it. Just thought you'd be interested in looking.
This is great, but where's my vodka with vodka?