SHF High-school Fanfic

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Have you looked inside the Hoard?
I just noticed that @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian does not even need to do anything to fill his hoard~

So many people are hiding stuff ‐and stuffing others into it- that his hoard is growing on its own~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿;≧∇≦;)

I can make some more for you~
*produces planet of vodka*
You might want to do something with the planet fast before parts of it stop being vodka~
Oh, that's handy. Thank you, Comrade Azure. But if you could do that all the time, why drink my vodka.

Ah, wait, because it's fun?

Sola-sama

Human Supremacist African Warlord
That's it! I'm sick of people mugging my lunch money.
Imma be real with you people. I'm actually an arab prince. Now kneel before me, knave.
If you do, I will sponsor all of your activities.
Nothing will change from henceforth, just the method of giving money. Instead of being mugged, I expect to see your proposals before giving you the approvals and money.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
By the way, are there any club activities here?
Join the fluffy club by stealthy enigma?
And a duck .

Theirl

...---...
Imma be real with you people. I'm actually an arab prince. Now kneel before me, knave.
Nothing will change from henceforth, just the method of giving money. Instead of being mugged, I expect to see your proposals before giving you the approvals and money.
are u really tired of this some of those weird masochist investment thing to get their dom more mad?
1706921301130.png

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Just so you know ,you have to pay bread tax everyday to the duck

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
'-'
*gives you a pastel de nata*

X

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
can you just give me cash money because I'm cute and adorable? if not then the bitings will continue until cash flow improves
or stop until cash flow improves, whichever is more devastating to you and

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
And~? I’ll still stab you~

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Even my stalking activities?