SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I might get used to that :blob_evil: Tempting :blob_evil:
Goddess daikon... I'm afraid we can't have two villainesses in the same niche. If you become a serial stabber you'll either have to dethrone Azure or downgrade to minion. Neither outcome is particularly diserable to me >_>

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
So I have the chance to be stab by Danny?
Hell yeah

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Ehehehe~ @Corty add @DannyTheDaikon to the list~
So I have the chance to be stab by Danny?
Hell yeah

Goddess daikon... I'm afraid we can't have two villainesses in the same niche. If you become a serial stabber you'll either have to dethrone Azure or downgrade to minion. Neither outcome is particularly diserable to me >_>
I can fill out another niche, my dear Rootling :blob_evil: No need to compete with Her Stabbyness

Danny is already my minion~
:blob_evil::blob_uwu: every Villain/Villainess started as someone's assistant minion

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I can fill out another niche, my dear Rootling :blob_evil: No need to compete with Her Stabbyness

:blob_evil::blob_uwu: every Villain/Villainess started as someone's assistant minion
Whew, alright. I thought you had gone astray. I was about to forcefully take you back and show you the correct path sulk in a corner for a second there. Just don't get too enthusiastic about the stabbings! There's more to that about you, goddess daikon!

Hey, does anyone need my help?

I'll help if it's not something bad
We can do graffiti around the school!

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Whew, alright. I thought you had gone astray. I was about to forcefully take you back and show you the correct path sulk in a corner for a second there. Just don't get too enthusiastic about the stabbings! There's more to that about you, goddess daikon!

We can do graffiti around the school!
is it okay to make graffiti around the school ?

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy