SHF High-school Fanfic

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Then let me share something with you My Family name IRL means Angel (quite literally) but as you can see I'm as black as the night itself
aren't you just half an angel?

you are not a pure angel

Racial impurity could affect the light of an angel's soul and create darkness within that soul

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
ghhhh forget it :blob_facepalm:
images.jpeg

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
Oh. This is new.

holyshit.

Chair: [Any] There's so many of you I don't know what's open so anywhere is fine.
Name: Chemist(?) or Jester(?). never really came up with a regular name for here.
Info: Will build Gunpla in the middle of class when bored. Responds in memes and bad jokes. Occasionally will leave for no reason and come back similarly randomly. Probably needs a therapist for anger issues and meds for insomnia. Responds well to food and snacks. Spends off time in gym and exercising. Brings large lunch and will share food if asked but will not eat lunch in the classroom. Favorite classes are cooking and math.

Insert me if you wish. Looking forward to seeing these chapters and y'alls creativity with all this. Always found it neat when the forum does community lore and stuff. Was probably my favorite thing to see 'round these parts. Thanks. GLHF.
May i imagine you as a Smol flame which replaces the head of a human sized gundam and controls the gundam which is covered in butler clothes which cover all the mechanical parts?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
aren't you just half an angel?

you are not a pure angel

Racial impurity could affect the light of an angel's soul and create darkness within that soul
You do realise that Real life and the character i represent in the novel are completely different, right?