SHF High-school Fanfic

J_Chemist

May i imagine you as a Smol flame which replaces the head of a human sized gundam and controls the gundam which is covered in butler clothes which cover all the mechanical parts?
I struggled to envision this and it seems weird.

Rather, you could have a human sized Gundam with a flame in the cockpit as the pilot. Not sure about the butler clothes. I ain't a butler to no body.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
I struggled to envision this and it seems weird.

Rather, you could have a human sized Gundam with a flame in the cockpit as the pilot. Not sure about the butler clothes. I ain't a butler to no body.
Think grillby from undertale but with a mechanical body (leaving the head alone of course)

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
@Corty @Rhaps @RepresentingEnvy @MatchaChocolate69 @MidnightFox1 @Aaqil
Hello, I'm having trouble characterizing the clubs, would you all be so kind as to tell me what do your club (Student Council, Cartel, Blood farm, Journalist Club, Fluff Appreciation Club, PuppetFox Triple Allience of Evil) do on a daily basis, like in an idling state with nothing going on?

Sincerely, The Eternal Escape For One's Soul
The Fluff Appreciation Club studies the ways of fluff, including; how to appreciate it properly, where personal boundaries lie, where certain fluffy creatures -both mythical and real- can be found (and how to approach them), how to increase one's own fluffiness, etc.

I believe we sit in @Stealthy_Enigma's place and appreciate fluff, :blob_cookie:
I acquisitioned a certain room (69) for club activities , just for my amusement~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠≖)
/ ˝∩∩˝\ *Rubs hands mischievously*

J_Chemist

Think grillby from undertale but with a mechanical body (leaving the head alone of course)
Ah, interesting. I've never played UT but the Google has provided plenty of context.

That would be neat, but again- the butler clothes would be a bit much. I can see it being a Gundam with red and orange parts and maybe some things on fire or something. But replacing the head, again, would be rather odd. It would come off more as a cyborg or a mechanical suit rather than a Gundam. You'd be taking away the primary identifier for the Mobile Suits.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
well Daikon-san do you remember what you said to me a moment ago about
I admit my mistake :blob_evil_two: How could I not see what a wonderful creature our Ducky is :blob_gift: ♥️

ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ Why must you hurt me this way.
You'll think twice next time you get an idea to vandalize my perfect daikon body with some balls :blobspearpeek:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Are you sure about that?
I joined the Stabby Club for a reason....