SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
@Azure_Fog is your weakeness an unstoppable and extremely aggressive therapist?
One that yells "I WILL FIX YOU!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FOREVER!!"
Welp, I'mma steal this as a motive for my villainess self if I ever write a chapter on that (I will fix her in the other direction)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*goes through all 231 pages of the thread*
*has glossary and the chapters opened on 2 monitors*
*has character profiles opened on the third monitor*
By the time I finish writing the chapter I will be able to write the entire encyclopedia on SHHS and it's residents :blob_neutral:
'-'
Just how many monitors do you have?
Are they keeping an eye on you for your well-being, or for other people's safety?
:blob_frown:
It's funny how Everyone stands out like a sore thumb makes everyone normal in a way
I stand out like a sore thumb?
'o'
I would make a shrine for you
'-'
I thought you would have already had one of DTD, tbh.
'-'
For this you need a no-life that's permanently online... *fixes glasses* for this you need someone like me :blob_uwu:
I mean...I guess you're technically correct about the no-life thing...considering how much you get stabbed to death...
:sweat_smile:
I always thought he's more of a pure maiden enjoyer. I guess, he really does like having his lunch money stolen, after all. :blob_hmm:
He enjoys me?
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
Starsdaaang. My drake, my business partner, my dude, ouch! Just roast me worst than a turducken, why don’t you? Can’t believe you would slander your corporate compadre🕴️ like that! *aghast grin* :blob_shock: 🔥
*huggles you*

X

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
My apologies @TheMonotonePuppet my comments on this thread were not made with the intention of criticising @Sola-sama but to actually praise his heart and his understanding nature with regards to people with rather unique personalities.

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
I have 3
Corty, DtD, and Arca

They all deserve my worshipment
You still haven't presented me with bread , ya mongrel

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
'-'
Just how many monitors do you have?
3 :blobthumbsup: Two normal PC monitors + drawing tablet that serves as a third one when not used. And sometimes I also use laptop at the same time so technically 4 :sweating_profusely:
Are they keeping an eye on you for your well-being, or for other people's safety?
:blob_frown:
Definitely for the sake of others. I'm already lost :blob_no: :blob_nom:
I stand out like a sore thumb?
'o'
Because of how normal compared to the rest of us you are, naturally :blob_uwu:

I mean...I guess you're technically correct about the no-life thing...considering how much you get stabbed to death...
:sweat_smile:
And eaten :blobthumbsup:
He enjoys me?
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
Who doesn't! :blob_uwu:

I like that my name abbreviated like this sounds either like a courier services or a weapon of mass destruction :blobthumbsup: