SHF High-school Fanfic

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Oh look,

the usual hugs4hugs activities among the Eldritch Family.

How nice.

----------------------

Ehem.

Greetings aside, I have something to ask to all of you. But... It's a little embarrassing.

You got any good Manhwas?

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You got any good Manhwas?
1000016764.jpg

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

MatchaChocolate69

UPDATE
Shizuki's part is completed, and it also involves other characters, so I have increased the percentages for the others as well.
Quite a complex scene. :sweating_profusely:

Writing about Ssemouy helps me cope with how much I miss her. It's a bit like I can still see her and read what she writes. It gives me a little relief.

SNEAK PEEK

"To you, Shizuki!" exclaims Ssemouy, raising her rum to the sky.
On the deck of her destroyer, the pirate celebrates the successful strike.
She knows it's not all her doing, but it's much better when her enemies damage themselves, she thinks with amusement.

The diabolical smile of the space pirate is seen by none but felt by all.
Her finger continues to press the arming buttons of the nuclear warheads, the rhythmic clicking accompanying her euphoria.
She loves the smell of plutonium in the morning, and the Soviets have a vast arsenal to dispose of.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
UPDATE
Shizuki's part is completed, and it also involves other characters, so I have increased the percentages for the others as well.
Quite a complex scene. :sweating_profusely:

Writing about Ssemouy helps me cope with how much I miss her. It's a bit like I can still see her and read what she writes. It gives me a little relief.

SNEAK PEEK

"To you, Shizuki!" exclaims Ssemouy, raising her rum to the sky.
On the deck of her destroyer, the pirate celebrates the successful strike.
She knows it's not all her doing, but it's much better when her enemies damage themselves, she thinks with amusement.

The diabolical smile of the space pirate is seen by none but felt by all.
Her finger continues to press the arming buttons of the nuclear warheads, the rhythmic clicking accompanying her euphoria.
She loves the smell of plutonium in the morning, and the Soviets have a vast arsenal to dispose of.
How would you go about it if you had to include the "Pulling the Devils tail (In the literal sense Pulling your Tail or Ellie's tail) (metaphor wise is for everyone that isn't a demon as far as the fanfic is concerned)" metaphor into a Trickster character (Me)?

MatchaChocolate69

How would you go about it if you had to include the "Pulling the Devils tail (In the literal sense Pulling your Tail or Ellie's tail) (metaphor wise is for everyone that isn't a demon as far as the fanfic is concerned)" metaphor into a Trickster character (Me)?
Do you want advice on writing, or are you referring to the chapter I'm currently writing?

Where in hell am I?
It should be a school, but at this moment we're on the moon.
Although a more accurate metaphor would be the Titanic in the process of rising before splitting in two and sinking.
Do you want to come aboard? :blob_reach:

ShizukiIchino

<Teleportation completed, Onee-chan we arrived at SH universe>

Hmmm yeah we arrived.... Nothing much has changed... Let's get into asking and answering time.

Do you want to come aboard? :blob_reach:
Who's in the right mind will do that.
Where in hell am I?
In "school where you didn't know how you ended up here in the first place and can't get out"