SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Guys we can still FBI raid Luoir's house like, right now.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
*hesitated for a moment* OK, but just this once, I'll let you do it :blob_cringe:
Ladies and gentlemen.

I finally get to lick someone's feet for the very first time

This moment is monumental
I would like to thanks Corty for introducing me in the first chapter, Onan for giving me plenty of screen time, Quack for giving me a place to shine in chapter 13, the journalist club for kidnapping me, Azure for letting me moan while the stabbing club stabbed me, Danny for letting me worship her, Arcadia for existing, etc. I would like to thanks to everyone and without y'all I wouldn't have this today.

*bows down in tears while roses and bras are thrown onstage*

Theirl

...---...
Hawaiian is my favorite flavor of pizza, Lord Albus. I am an evil minion who puts ketchup on pizza, no?
lol ketchup on pizza is normal what u are talking about? and pineple too here in brazil we have a a lot of desert pizza! pizza with ice cream, with white chocolate, with brigadeiro with cream chease and Guava paste choose your pick

Theirl

...---...
Ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to thanks Corty for introducing me in the first chapter, Onan for giving me plenty of screen time, Quack for giving me a place to shine in chapter 13, the journalist club for kidnapping me, Azure for letting me moan while the stabbing club stabbed me, Danny for letting me worship her, Arcadia for existing, etc. I would like to thanks to everyone and without y'all I wouldn't have this today.

1707238333109.png

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Ladies and gentlemen.

You know, your perverted nature in a way gave me a reason to respect you. Not many people can show such a level and not be ashamed of themselves.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
You know, your perverted nature in a way gave me a reason to respect you. Not many people can show such a level and not be ashamed of themselves.
I know it's an online personality so I'm not ashamed of it, irl I'm much worse.

Chiyuki_Hoshino

Ladies and gentlemen.

*after that she looked at the sky with empty eyes doubting her life* :blob_neutral: