SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
The ai was being floofing difficult for a while, but I finally got it!!!

✨️˝/\__/\˝✨️
✨️(✿≧∇≦)✨️
@MidnightFox1 Here you go~
˝/\˝/⊃˙˙˙\⊃✨️
I love it, and I'm sure the AI would have failed to recreate the eyes perfectly regardless

Last edited:

MidnightFox

The eyes of my character are especially hard to re-create, Because One eye has to be orange and the other purple with both eyes having Pink X-shaped pupils, i focused a lot on the eyes to know how much the ai messed up

You're saying me knowing if you had a big strong gun would corrupt me?
How?
In no time you'll be saying "suka blyat" and drinking vodka.

The gun I'm talking about is an AK-47. This is a stripped-down model, sadly, because it is forbidden for civilians to have working ones.
'o'
Do you handle it well?
Ye, got decent aim, first held a gun in my hands when I was two - I think.
Do you have to oil it a lot?
Not a lot, if you oil it too much, it's not gonna do anything good.
I heard there's something like gun oil or something for maintenance?
There is, even different kinds for different guns. It'll do everyone some good if you use the right one for the gun, but people could also use WD-40 if they're insane.
Do you maintain your big strong gun well and often?
Endeed I do! A weapon that you can confidently rely on means a longer life span.
Does it ever misfire?
Kinda? Depends on what you mean by the word misfire.

If you mean shoots by it's own, then no. It only fires when a human does something stupid.

About jamming. AK's get jammed just like any other weapon, they just don't do it as often.
Is that what the maintenance is for?
Yes, doing that prevents misfires and increases the service life of the item.
Does it hurt when you shoot from it?
Nah, the recoil is pretty tame.
Do you need one hand or two to hold it?
:blob_frown:
Two, though you can use one if you're strong enough. And bold enough.
I'm genuinely curious, but how long does it take to clean and maintain a gun?
Eeehhh... It takes only about forty seconds for a trained person to disassemble the AK. To clean it completely, check the magazines, load the bullies into the magazines and put everything back together... I'd say an hour/hour and a half if I wasn't in a hurry.
Like, do you have to shove stuff down the hole tip, or is that not needed?
Cleaning the barrel. Ye, it's needed, can't have dirt or something worse in there. At best, it will take your aim off. At worst, it will cause the cartridge to explode in the barrel of the gun. But that's if there's something firmly stuck in there.
Where does the oil go?
It stays on the gun. You wipe off the excess oil so that it does not interfere with the operation of the weapon.
He's like the son you would have once you finally find someone to share your days and love with.
'-'
He looks cute.

X
He does! I will cherish him forever.

MidnightFox

I told you, you're even bigger masochist than I am, since you're her sparing partner by choice :blobspearpeek: at least I was first brainwashed :blob_evil:
Yes it was my choice, since the brainwash requirement for me is to high a price to pay for Azure

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
The one in his pants?
???
I thought it was dangerous to put guns in trousers, though
*checks title* "Pure and Innocent Maiden" *looks at the post* *looks at the title again* :blob_frown: Even I didn't consider a blow up doll, Nahrenne :blob_evil:
*doesn't really get what you're insinuating*
1707678923906.png

^A blow up doll
'-'
There are many things you can use as gun lubricant, but it also depends on the rifle how much you lubricate it and clean it. Some rifles you really don't want to clean a lot.
Ohhh
Is it to do with the size of it, or how the gun works?
Like, would one that you have to pull the trigger for every shot need more maintenance than one that does multiple shots with one pull?
In no time you'll be saying "suka blyat" and drinking vodka.
Well...I don't drink alcohol so...I think that would be a massive feat if you ever achieved it with me
:sweat_smile:
The gun I'm talking about is an AK-47. This is a stripped-down model, sadly, because it is forbidden for civilians to have working ones.
Stripped down meaning it doesn't work?
Or that it is less powerful?
What makes it stripped down?
Ye, got decent aim, first held a gun in my hands when I was two - I think.
'o'
How on earth did that happen?!
Not a lot, if you oil it too much, it's not gonna do anything good.
Oh, kind of like flooding it?
There is, even different kinds for different guns. It'll do everyone some good if you use the right one for the gun, but people could also use WD-40 if they're insane.
'-'
Does that mean that cooking oil could be used for it?
Like olive oil?
Sunflower oil?
Etc...?
Endeed I do! A weapon that you can confidently rely on means a longer life span.
Do you rely on your gun a lot, then?
Does it need to be maintained even if it hasn't been used for a long time?
Kinda? Depends on what you mean by the word misfire.

If you mean shoots by it's own, then no. It only fires when a human does something stupid.

About jamming. AK's get jammed just like any other weapon, they just don't do it as often.
'o'
How do you solve a jammed gun?
Is it easy to do or not?
Yes, doing that prevents misfires and increases the service life of the item.
o7
Nah, the recoil is pretty tame.
Ohhh
Is that a reflection of its power or how it's made?
Two, though you can use one if you're strong enough. And bold enough.
Have you ever been?
|.o)
Eeehhh... It takes only about forty seconds for a trained person to disassemble the AK. To clean it completely, check the magazines, load the bullies into the magazines and put everything back together... I'd say an hour/hour and a half if I wasn't in a hurry.
Oooh, so you're fast with your hands.
But can also take your time and be extra thorough, I see.
'o'
Cleaning the barrel. Ye, it's needed, can't have dirt or something worse in there. At best, it will take your aim off. At worst, it will cause the cartridge to explode in the barrel of the gun. But that's if there's something firmly stuck in there.
'o'
Explode?!
:blob_shock:
:sweating_profusely:
How dangerous is it if it explodes?
Can it cause irreparable damage to a person?
It stays on the gun. You wipe off the excess oil so that it does not interfere with the operation of the weapon.
Ohhh
But I meant more where do you put the oil on the gun?
Like, all over everything?
Just at the mechanisms?
Inside the barrel?
Etc...
He does! I will cherish him forever.
:blob_aww:
I'm sure you'd be a nice dad

X

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Yes it was my choice, since the brainwash requirement for me is to high a price to pay for Azure
See?! And you're not even getting eaten passionately like me :blob_evil:

*doesn't really get what you're insinuating*
View attachment 25101
^A blow up doll
'-'
:blob_neutral: It's even in Cyrillic... I can only read "Elektrik" and "Remont" though :blob_neutral:

Martyr for the growth of the forum!
... I'm changing my answer from C to whichever scary was :blob_blank: