SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Wrong way~ I mean safe is anything I can reverse~
Ah, that makes more sense. My suspicions were correct. It seems that I can understand, Your Stabbyness better and better :blob_evil_two::blob_evil:
*nom*
Hmmm~ I’m thirsty~
*fills glass will daikon juices*
Hehe~ delicious~
This Daikon is happy to provide Your Stabbyness with so much nutrition :blob_evil: Please eat me more, Your Stabbyness *secretly getting stronger*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Sneaky Rootling likes to watch, naruhodo... :blob_hide:
I thought that was a pretty established fact. Watching villains is my favorite hobby! I've memorized the daily schedules of every one, including the amount of time they spend sleeping! (If at all)

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
This Daikon is happy to provide Your Stabbyness with so much nutrition :blob_evil: Please eat me more, Your Stabbyness *secretly getting stronger*
Time for desert~
*unfulls the moon*
*casts binding magic*
*adds daikon sauce*
*eats*

DannyTheDaikon

I thought that was a pretty established fact. Watching villains is my favorite hobby! I've memorized the daily schedules of every one, including the amount of time they spend sleeping! (If at all)
So that means you've seen everything... All of my fun time with Azure... You've seen it all :blob_blank::blob_dizzy:

Time for desert~
*unfulls the moon*
*casts binding magic*
*adds daikon sauce*
*eats*
*Hacks back into reality and cuts off your neck* The fight isn't over yet you know
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY STABSTRESS IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR FUN TOGETHER?! *angry Eldritch Daikon noses*

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY STABSTRESS IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR FUN TOGETHER?! *angry Eldritch Daikon noses*
I already dealt with Midnight~ Now then, I can’t have you getting mad~
*adds gag to binding magic spell*
*continues eating*

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
So that means you've seen everything... All of my fun time with Azure... You've seen it all :blob_blank::blob_dizzy:
What fun times? Did you two do something in private? :blob_blank: Professional minions have standards. I wouldn't dare invade a villain's privacy. (They have to be specific about it) So I wouldn't have any memory of it

That, or if it's a cognitohazard that turns me into my alter ego. But I know goddess daikon wouldn't do something like that.

DannyTheDaikon

DannyTheDaikon

No~? Seems like somebody needs to be punished~
*pulls out punishment “tools”*
Hehehe~
*turns punishment tools up halfway*
Mm! Mm! M MM!~ mmmMmmmmMmMMMMmmmMmmmmmMMmmMmM~~
Wrestling~? I remember I won a lot~ It almost drove you crazy~
You did. You won a lot.. there was also lots of.. ekhmm... pained screams... and broken furniture :blob_evil: :sweating_profusely: I'm petty sure I actually went crazy

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I already dealt with Midnight~ Now then, I can’t have you getting mad~
*adds gag to binding magic spell*
*continues eating*
You're not going to give me my fight are you? (My hacking abilities are like playing a game(reality) with admin privileges enabled)