Who would you save or not?

Garon

This is a Stupid topic, but if you could reincarnate into any manga anime or any other fiction, who would you save or not. quanxi I gonna tried to save her. Griffith time to die.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Don't really know, Shishio Gen maybe? But if there one I want to kill, that would be Griffith or Rachel

expentio

Oh damn, I basically constantly send my own characters into other franchises to change things I don't like.

The first coming to my mind would be the nice adventurer team in overlord.

ACertainPassingUser

Saving a character is Too much risk, unless you have the power of Endgame-MC, or your power is specificaly good for saving that particular character.

It wouldnt be funny if youre trying to save tgat particular character only for you to be easily beaten and defeated by mob villain character that can easily be defeated by other main character.

You need to be sure that the particular character's death isn't linked to the will of the world and some heavenly fate bullshit that linked to the desrruction of the world or something.

J_Chemist

86. Try to save as many of those kids as possible.
Halo. Save Noble team.
COD:MW. Save Ghost from Shepard.

Garon

Saving a character is Too much risk, unless you have the power of Endgame-MC, or your power is specificaly good for saving that particular character.

It wouldnt be funny if youre trying to save tgat particular character only for you to be easily beaten and defeated by mob villain character that can easily be defeated by other main character.

You need to be sure that the particular character's death isn't linked to the will of the world and some heavenly fate bullshit that linked to the desrruction of the world or something.
it doesn't have to be salvation by defeating someone. You just have to convince the character that he will die if he does it. "Guts, trust me, if you don't kill Griffith, he will kill everyone and rape Casca." Yeah it's gonna be hard

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Mass Effect series for Thane (his death only served to make another character seem more sinister but it failed cause the other character was a writer's edgelord fantasy) or Mordin (cause I wanna do the tests on the seashells with him damnit!). I'd still let Ashley die (she's always my choice to die in the first game).

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
My first thought is Ace but dude probably gonna do one more stupid shit again and died anyways... so... uh, cure Itachi of his whatever sickness.