Who would you save or not?

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
no.. NOOOO no no nNOO no... ia iant getting freaking isekaied..
My first thought is Ace but dude probably gonna do one more stupid shit again and died anyways... so... uh, cure Itachi of his whatever sickness.

DEPRESSION.. No cure./ just coping mechanism

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
This is a Stupid topic, but if you could reincarnate into any manga anime or any other fiction, who would you save or not. quanxi I gonna tried to save her. Griffith time to die.
No, I will save that power for when I regress in the real world to save Rosa Luxembourg and Karl Liebknecht.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I'd want to save Chelsea in Akame Ga Kill. I'd rather Mine die in her place.
Agreed

I'll do you one better save Rin and Eddard or better yet Lyanna Stark
What you're saying makes sense, but can I save whoever I want? :ROFLMAO:

That's what spontaneously came to my mind while responding to this thread.
In reality, I wouldn't save anyone, because what makes these stories great is precisely the fact that important characters to whom I was attached have died, and this made me suffer.
This has made those moments indelible in my mind.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Angelica from Library of Ruina. That way Roland can be happy and Aragalia doesn't become a psycho murderer (though he already was). Angela can have her wish come true at the end. Iori can still be Iori. Phillip can Phillip again since the bloke's destined to be weak.

But most of all, Yan won't have to distort.

This is my semi-ideal mirror world. Semi because despite the tragedy, LoR ended fantastically.

Garon

Angelica from Library of Ruina. That way Roland can be happy and Aragalia doesn't become a psycho murderer (though he already was). Angela can have her wish come true at the end. Iori can still be Iori. Phillip can Phillip again since the bloke's destined to be weak.

But most of all, Yan won't have to distort.

This is my semi-ideal mirror world. Semi because despite the tragedy, LoR ended fantastically.
This is an ideal world. But it’s unlikely that people would love this trilogy without the tragedy.