Make abilities

Notadate

A game I thought of. Pretty much to see how well the forum people can collectively think.

You make a power by - The first person post's a Modifier. Second a action. The third the description on how it works. I hope it makes sense? Also smudging stuff is for fun, so changing the plural of the first word or second. Reply to the thing.

Flame fist

Self immolation

Cup a day

Roll baby roll lets gamble

-

Ill go first.

Destitute's

Last edited:

AYM

☯️This junior dares☯️
Destitute's Somersault
Mortal Grade (Secret)
Vertical jump and spinning kick that could make a haired mountain serpent cry. The kick receives its strength from states of poverty. It becomes very strong if you are in deep debt.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Ohio Domain Expansion
Rare Domain skill.
You can control rivers and let them grow stronger with time, every place touched by the controlled rivers will become a part of the Ohio.

Notadate

Vaccant parking
God tier quality of life skill -

Know that feeling of never having a parking space? Yeah, I do, me a soulless narrator. This skill allows you to always have a parking space, it just appears. At command, no legal system will stop this space from not being a actaul parking space. Heck, reality won’t. No tickets, no beggars, no cops. Your own personal parking space. High ways, forest, oceans. Everything will abide to it.

HungrySheep

I like yuri
Psionic Dulltuber
F-Tier Mental Skill

You can use the power of your mind to control Vtubers from your Vtuber agency, but only to make them do/say things that would reflect on the agency negatively. Additionally, you must consider every resulting consequence negligible regardless of their actual magnitude.

Notadate

el’ Chronic

This was supposed to be a modifier, ahhaha! Move el’ to make it easier

AYM

☯️This junior dares☯️
Child el' Chronic
8th Level Foundation Grade (Forbidden)
A recipe for a special youthening pill. Swallowing the pill will turn your body into a seven year old with the decision making skills of a four year old. Forcibly regressing your body also reduces your qi reserves threefold.

Unbeknownst to the creator who took this pill, the effects are irreversible. In his words, "I want my mommy."

Notadate

Ultimate exodus

Rare walking skill -

Far Walker, that’s your name. The ultimate skill for traversing the alter-worlds. For you will not be effected by their reality warping effects. All shall be tread, no seal or spell will stop me. Allows you to walk anywhere where you can walk. You will not be effected by there acursed effects, but stamina will drain; Just like muddy ground. (Most effective for supernatural zones)