Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Quest Board

Vanus

The sewer is collapsing
Sponsor: adventure guildLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 3
Objectives
  • Find the exact location of the collapsing part of the city in regards to the surface
  • Find out if there is any hidden reason for the collapse.
  • Don't make the collapsing section any worse!
  • Mark rotten supports along the way.
Recently an adventurer went down into the
sewers and whilst exterminating the large rats down
there found a section of the tunnel that appeared like it was going to collapse.
We need the exact area where the collapsing section is so please go and find it
Rewards
Exp: 130Money: 10G

Euka

Knowledge of the Mana
Sponsor: Lancer ReivalLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 2
Objectives
  • Teach Iris the basics of magic.
  • Iris must be able to cast at least 2 magic spells.
At the discovery of the late, I have confirmed that Lady Iris is able to sense mana. With that info I firmly believe that Lady Iris is capable of such magic arts but alas for I do not have the knowledge to teach her as such.

Teaching her may be of a challenge and so I will not be a stinge in terms of monetary rewards, for I understand the value of knowledge and service.

May whoever take upon this task find success in the endeavor.
Rewards
Exp: 150Money: 40 G
Tag List: @Euka

Quest completed by Solet' Luna

OOC Note: If any player chooses this quest then they must know how Iris speaks and reacts to people.(Which is not a whole lot if I'll be blunt, and that is an understatement. Feel free to check on her quest references to get a feel.)

Last edited:

Feathers95

A Magical Disguise Ver 2
Sponsor: Felicia El FrelitiLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 3Previous Report: X
Objectives
  • Create/Find/Buy a potion/spell that will do the following:
    • Change Felicia's eye colour
    • Change Felicia's hair colour
    • Alter Felicia's face/body shape
    • (Optional) Change Felicia's sex
  • The potion/spell must last for at least two years.
  • (Optional)Supply the potion's antidote/cancellation spell so that Felicia can swap between both forms.
Since I will be infiltrating Spire Reef soon, I require an appropriate disguise to blend in, seeing as my appearance is a little eye-catching at the moment.

External methods such as cutting my hair, changing my outfit and dirtying my face will be done separately, what I ask of you is to change my appearance physically, using either a spell or potion, since there's only so far those external methods can go.

I would particularly like to change my sex from a female to male whilst I'm over there, just to lessen the chances of being assaulted or raped, but I understand that such a feat is not easy, much less one that lasts for such a long period of time, and hence will leave that as an optional requirement.

Please note that the spell/potion must be temporary, but last for at least two years. Or better still, leave me with the antidote/cancellation spell alongside the potion/spell so that I can freely/occasionally swap between the two.

Thank you for your time.
Rewards
Exp: 120(140)(160)Money: 40(65)(90)GMiscellaneous:
  • IOU (1x) - An IOI signed by Felicia, redeemable at any time.
  • Sable(Temporary) - Temporary ownership over Sable whilst I'm away at Spire Reef.
    • Sable is an electrically-infused giant bird that can hunt and find places to rest by herself,
    • but you can bring her with you on quests and the like if you're interested.

Last edited:

Silver

Quest: Golden Rose Investigation
Sponsor
: Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 4
Objectives:
Find information on the Golden Rose Organization, Optional: Capture a golden rose member alive for interrogation. (Careful an organization this careful will definitely have some countermeasures for capture so do be careful when bringing the prisoner back.)

Description:
According to multiple quest reports turned in by your fellow adventurers. There has been a group called the golden rose that has infiltrated the city. Find out what they want and what they are doing here. Careful though there has been reports of multiple branches so their objectives and habits may differ from the reported claims

Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 30 G (50 G)
OOC: Check the Golden Rose Syndicate Storyline Storyline on the storyline page for more info. (On the first page of the quest board)

Last edited:

Silver

Quest: Reduce the power of gangs!
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
Reduce city gang control through elimination or arrest. Optional: Reduce a notable gang's power (Crimson Coin Gang, more will be added if found.)

Description:
Gangs have been a menace for Scribal City for the longest time. But, with their influence growing and the amount of guards available getting lower and lower. We need people like you to take them down a peg.

Reward:
Exp:
150, (200)
Money: 25, (45)

OOC: Check the Crimson Coin (Gang) Storyline on the storyline page for more info. (On the first page of the quest board)

Last edited:

Silver

Quest: Cultist investigation
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Objective:
Find information on a cultist group goal or objective for going to Scribal city.

Description:
Cultists have been arriving to Scribal city left and right since it’s completion. Find out what their goal is for going to our humble city.

Rewards:
Exp:
Money: 25 G

OOC: Check the Demons/Cults Storyline on the storyline page for more info. (On the first page of the quest board)

Last edited:

Silver

Quest: Weapon Training
Sponsor:
City Guards
Required Level: None

Objective:
Train with a skilled guard and learn a way to defend yourself as an adventurer. (Remember you're required to pay a 15 G training fee remember to bring it with you to the training grounds.)

Description:
With adventurers leaving behind children and those who can’t fend for themselves. We the city guard have an offer to make to you. Bring 15 G and we’ll have a guard give you training on a weapon of your choice for a day. Trust me, it's from the kindness of our heart we're giving you this training not because of budget issues.

Reward: Gain a understanding towards a single skill on the list:
  • Scribel guard swordsmanship (Unlike those with lances we can actually move in the city.)
  • Scribel guard lancemanship (What use is a sword when you can take your enemy out before they can even make it to you?)
  • Scribel guard archery (What use is a lance or sword when you’re firing from a distance.)
  • Scribel guard macemanship (Archery has distance, lances has range, swords have speed but they can’t deal with armor that’s when we come in.)
  • Scribel adventurer training (We do happen to have a few adventurers in our staff. In case you do want to learn something different but you'll have to ask for them. And, even then it's not guaranteed with such a troublesome group.)
Exp: 25

Last edited:

Vanus

Recently missing
Sponsor: Prisoner transporterLocation: Scribel City - sewersLevel: 3
Objectives
  • I have it on good authority that there are 2 individuals whom have gone missing in the sewers recently.
  • Find out where they are if alive capture them and send them to jail
  • If they are dead please report straight to me and what wounds they have.
  • If they are almost dead and require to much medical attention kill them.
Recently two gang members of the Crimson coins we were arresting disappeared into the sewers we've watched all the exits.
The two gang members are somewhere in the sewers find them quickly.
We can't waste the resources on keeping the sewers guarded from them.
Be cautious they are known to be armed and dangerous.
Attached is a report on their appearances:
https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/adventurers-guild-reception-desk.1640/page-57#post-38567 - Only the appearances of the two are known.
Rewards
Exp: 130Money: 15G

Vanus

Unattended graveyard
Sponsor: GuildLocation: Scribel CityLevel: None
Objectives
  • Find out the damage that has been done to the cemetery
  • Find out if any remains have been stolen
  • Find out if any buildings have been damaged recently by animated corpses
  • (Bonus) Help bury the dead that have been left unburied after yesterday.
Recently a certain rank 7 adventurer went to the cemetery for a quest
When they reported to the guild it turned out that they had cleared
The cemetery out of all it's guards and than had lost concentration
We need reports on the damage to the cemetery and the city stat.
Otherwise we can't punish the perpetrator properly~
Rewards
Exp: variableMoney: variable
@GDLiZy

This quest will last for a week real time as of this edit. Multiple people can complete it!
@GDLiZy and @Vanus must be tagged on each report~
Let the games commence

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
(Threads of Silver #SS1+2) Goto the Undead-filled Cave
Sponsor: Vivis Netherbone
Requirements:
  • Level - 2 or higher
Tag List: @Ddraig
Objectives:
  • Find a gift for my doll so she could give it to her boyfriend? dollfriend?
  • gift should cost utmost 15g
  • Take her to the undead tour
  • Do something while their date goes on
  • Bring her back
Description:
It seems like my doll is going to meet her dollfriend at the Undead Tour Cave. As her master I need to make sure she has a great date with her dollfriend. As such I need someone to pick an appropriate gift she could give.​
Also take her to the tour and bring her back afterwards. The undeads their wont attack you as long as you are friendly and not an idiot. Having the doll should help with proving you aint their to start a genocide. I swear people tend to be trigger happy around groups of undead.​

Rewards:
  • EXP - 30 + 70
  • Money - 15g + 30g
  • Additional Rewards - None
[/QUOTE]

Vanus

Some gits tryna steal the guild funds probably
Sponsor: adventure guildLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 5
Objectives
  • Find the Half-elf
  • Get all the stolen funds from her
  • Find who her employers are
  • Make sure she doesn't steal like this again
  • Attached is an alibi for a half-elf (Disregard the rest probably though up to you(second attached report))
Recently a half-elf has stolen funds from the guild.
Make sure to find out everything from her we don't want something
Like this to happen again or well even more problems are likely to
Arise from it with your pay.
https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/adventurers-guild-reception-desk.1640/post-44578
Rewards
Exp: 250Money: 20G

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Preparations For The Incoming Slime Horde
A Slime Horde has been sighted on the Southeast of Scribel, while it didn't seem to have any ill intentions at first, a recent report gave us information that they're actually approaching Scribel. Moreover, one of the Guard Captains, Lord Wiscard Bruhn, took a scout party to investigate the current status of the horde... They are currently listed as Missing in Action.
We need to prepare for the worst, may the gods guide us all.
(Quests are repeatable unless stated otherwise)

Scouting (Non-repeatable)
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Objectives:

• Get up to date information on:
    • The current location of the Slime Horde.
    • The direction they're moving.
    • Their purpose. (If any)
    • Their leader.
    • Their methods of attack and movement.
  • Find out what happened to Lord Bruhn and his scout party. (if possible)
Description: We have obtained a variety of different information regarding the horde so far. They seem to be extremely good at hiding in plain sight by going into any sort of crevices, small spaces or even underground. Making them extremely hard to detect if they do not wish to be found.
Moreover, they seem to basically melt anything in their path if they wish to, walls, forests, towns... Anything that is covering by their green mush is dissolved in no time by the humongous number of slimes attacking it.
They also seem to have a leader, a little blue slime that seems to command their movement.
Your job is to assess the valid of those statements and to give us information on how much time we have left before they reach the city.
... And if possible, please rescue Lord Bruhn, assuming there is anything left of him.
Rewards:

• Exp: 120
  • Money: 50G
Results:
  • Slime Horde is indeed heading towards Scribel, they should reach us in roughly 2 weeks. ((Around the 25th of March if we use RL time))
  • A mutant breed of slime (nicknamed Purple Mouth) has been spotted. It seems to be bigger than the others, be worm shaped, and it consumes dead slimes and bodies to grow even bigger.
  • They seem capable of consuming some things in seconds by temporarily merging many slimes into a big slime wave that dissolves anything it touches.
  • Lord Bruhn was not spotted, he was probably consumed by the slimes.
Prepare Defenses
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:

• Create traps that will be effective against the slimes near the south and eastern gates.
  • Ensure that the gates and their surrounding walls are in peak condition to not let any slimes go through a crack in the wall to infiltrate the city.
  • Teach the best methods to defeat slimes to the defenders.
  • Gather equipment and/or tools that are good at killing slimes.
  • Do anything else that might help in the defense of the city when the time comes.
Description: If conflict is inevitable, we need to be prepared for it in advance. Make sure our defenses are top notch and best-suited to killing those jelly beings!
The Dwarves of Gelderholm in particular seem to have a variety of tools that are excellent at dealing with large enemy numbers. Obtaining some of them would be great... Though it might be hard to get those when considering how they're needed for their own defensive battle. Nonetheless, it would be greatly appreciated if you could get some of them.
Rewards:

• Exp: 30
  • Money: 25G
Gather Allies
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Objectives:

• Find people that are willing to aid the city in the defense against the horde.
  • Try to make a deal that is not too unfavorable to the guild.
Description: While we have faith in the might of our adventurers and guards, there is a limit to how much can be done against a horde that amounts to the thousands. We need more personnel, the more the better. Any allies you can bring would be much welcome.
Ideally, the best support would come from the Lizardmen to the South, as they seem to be adept at slime killing, though they seem to be facing some internal issues that might make it hard to gather their support. Nonetheless, they'd be a great aid if possible.
Rewards:

• Exp: 90
  • Money: 40G
Delay the Horde
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Objectives:

• Delay the horde's advance towards the city.
  • Reduce their numbers by as much as you can.
Description: We're severely outnumbered here. We need as much time as possible to prepare... And as few enemies as we can get.
Your job is to do whatever it takes to slow those critters down, and kill some of them while you're at it, every single enemy removed is one less for us to deal with when the clash inevitably happens.
... And try not to die.
Rewards:

• Exp: 200
  • Money: 45G

Last edited:

InsertName

> > > Tag List: @InsertName

Float Fern Research
  • Sponsor: Adventurer Guild Alchemists
  • Required Level: Any
Preferred Job/Skills
  • Alchemist
  • Mage
  • Able to use/control Mana
  • Knowledge of herbs/fauna
Objectives:
The guild's alchemy section has discovered a new type of herb/fauna, Float Fern. We are currently in need of new researchers and hope to find them among the adventurer's. However we have some limitations we must put up, due to the complex nature of Float Fern. Only those able to control mana should accept our quest. Please contact the Guild's alchemist section if you have accepted our quest.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15~25 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Vanus

Protection of the city from gangs - Group
Sponsor: Prisoner transporterLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 7
Objectives
  • Find the daughter of Mek Aihalen
  • Recover her to the safe keeping of the guild
  • Make sure she is not rescued or kidnapped again
  • She can't be allowed to die
Recently the Crimson coins have had an adversary on the streets pop up
It seems that this group is interested in finding a certain woman held captive
We want you to rescue this women for us and if you can bring her to the jail
We then request you help guard the transportation of her to a safe place.
Rewards
Exp: 375 exp eachMoney: 35G each

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Play Time
Sponsor: Someone somewhere somehowLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Locate the worn-down house of the little girl
  • Play with her from dusk until dawn
  • Play with her willingly, no need to fear her
  • Play with her forever, no need to go back
  • Please don't leave her
  • P̷̡̤̼̃̐̑̔͗͑̍ḽ̷̹͍̻̮͗̈́ȩ̵̨̪̅̒̉̽͋́͐ă̵̭̱̺̳̓̚s̸͔̦̻͎͑͐̉̔̚ḙ̸̘̈́̈́̓͌̏ ̵̼̤̯̝̇̓̾̆̈́́̑d̷̮̗̰͚͊̂͒͗o̶͙̓̉͋͐ṋ̵̝̼͓̻̗͒̋̊́̐̈'̴̡̹̱̘͝t̷͚͈͓͚̺̓̕ ̷͙̭͍͙͈̋̓̀͘̚͜ḻ̶̡̨̞͚̮̥̀͗̎͂e̷͕̥̎̐͌̽̓̽̄ấ̶̖̬̱̌̓͗͐̆v̵̨̩͉̎̌̓̀e̸͍̱̹̽ ̶̛̯̝͈̹̰̓̂̄̚m̸̨̢͖̬̋̑̌̅͊̍͝e̴͇̲̎̽͝
  • (Optional) Stay with her, forever and ever, always and at all time
  • Thank you, Miss Nene
A little girl once told me: "Miss, please help me. I'm so lonely..."
After that, we played and played, and played, and played—
I realised, we needed more friends! More friends for more fun!
Please, she is lonely, and I am too!
Help her! Help me! PLEASE! SAVE ME! FREE ME!—
We are waiting for your arrival! Come have fun with us!

Miss Nene, we hope to see you again soon!
Rewards
Exp: 150Money: 20 GOther: The Little Girl's Mark

Last edited:

Reciful

Quest Completed
A̸ ̴c̴e̸r̸t̶a̸i̷n̴ ̴C̴h̵a̶o̸t̶i̵c̸ ̸r̵e̸q̷u̶e̶s̵t̷
S̸p̸o̴n̷s̵o̵r̵:̸ ̶R̷e̷c̷i̵f̴u̴l̶ ̴"̸t̶h̶e̴ ̸I̴n̶n̴o̸c̸e̷n̵t̵ ̶M̸a̸l̸i̵c̴e̴"̵L̸o̸c̷a̴t̵i̸o̵n̵:̵ ̸S̵c̴r̶i̷b̴l̴e̶ ̷c̸i̸t̷y̴ L̷e̶v̷e̵l̷:̷ ̴N̸/̴A̶
Objectives
  • P̷l̷e̷a̵s̶e̸ ̷C̵r̸e̶a̴t̷e̴,̶ ̶B̸u̴y̶,̵ ̵G̷e̶t̴.̵ ̴R̷e̸c̴i̸f̵u̵l̶ ̵O̵n̷e̷ ̷"̶L̶a̸r̵g̷e̸ ̷m̴e̷a̴t̷ ̴C̵l̸e̷a̴v̴e̵r̴ ̷b̴u̷t̵c̵h̸e̴r̸ ̶K̸n̷i̷f̵e̸"̸

• ̶P̷l̸e̵a̷s̴e̵ ̵C̷r̵e̵a̶t̴e̸,̸ ̵B̸u̶y̴,̸ ̸G̷e̴t̷.̸ ̶R̸e̷c̴i̴f̷u̶l̴ ̶O̷n̷e̸ ̴"̶W̷o̸o̴d̸ ̶C̴u̶t̴t̶i̴n̵g̶ ̷A̶x̷e̴"̷

• ̴(̶O̶p̶t̵i̸o̶n̶a̶l̸)̶ ̷G̴i̴v̵e̶ ̷R̶e̶c̸i̸f̵u̵l̵ ̸b̷o̸t̶h̶ ̴I̸t̴e̷m̸s̵.̵

• ̷(̸O̷p̷t̶i̴o̵n̷a̷l̷)̸ ̴t̸h̸e̷ ̸i̶t̴e̴m̷ ̴m̷u̴s̷t̴ ̸h̸a̵s̴ ̷r̸o̸o̸m̷ ̷f̴o̵r̶ ̷f̷u̸t̴u̵r̶e̸ ̵i̷m̵p̵r̷o̵v̴e̸m̵e̵n̷t̶,̴ ̵u̸p̷g̴r̵a̵d̶e̴ ̴o̵r̷ ̴p̶o̶w̵e̴r̸ ̴u̸p̸

R̴e̵c̴i̵f̵u̴l̵ ̸i̸s̷ ̵t̵h̶i̸n̷k̴i̵n̸g̶ ̴o̶f̸ ̴c̷h̵a̸n̷g̶i̴n̵g̸ ̵c̶o̴m̵b̵a̴t̸ ̴S̶t̵y̶l̴e̷.̶ ̷I̶n̷ ̸o̶r̵d̸e̸r̶ ̵t̷o̴ ̷h̸i̵d̷e̴ ̸R̴e̵c̴i̷f̵u̴l̴ ̸t̸r̶u̸e̸ ̷i̶d̵e̷n̵t̶i̷t̴y̸,̷ ̴f̶r̷o̵m̵ ̶b̵o̸t̵h̵ ̶h̴u̷m̷a̸n̴i̷t̴y̸ ̷&̵ ̷a̶s̷ ̴w̶e̸l̷l̷ ̴t̷o̶ ̸t̵h̸e̶ ̶G̶o̵d̴s̶.̷
̷
̶D̵u̴e̷ ̷t̸o̴ ̵a̶ ̸i̷n̵c̷i̵d̸e̴n̷t̵,̵ ̸l̷a̸s̸t̴ ̸t̶i̸m̴e̸.̸ ̶R̴e̷c̵i̵f̷u̷l̴ ̸g̵o̷t̷ ̷a̶t̴t̶a̸c̵k̸e̵d̸,̸ ̴B̷y̵ ̴t̶h̴e̸ ̷v̸e̶r̶y̵ ̶p̶e̶o̸p̸l̶e̷ ̵s̵h̷e̶ ̶h̵e̴l̴p̸e̴d̸.̵.̸ ̶I̷t̵s̸ ̷a̸l̷l̷ ̴b̸e̸c̷a̸u̴s̷e̸ ̷R̶e̸c̷i̸f̵u̶l̶ ̶i̶s̸ ̵d̶i̷f̴f̸e̸r̵e̶n̵t̵ ̴f̷r̴o̸m̵ ̴t̷h̸e̵m̷.̴.̸.̶ ̵R̴e̶c̷i̶f̷u̷l̵ ̸a̶l̴m̸o̸s̶t̵ ̶d̶i̸e̵~̸
̶
̵S̵o̴,̴ ̸R̸e̵c̷i̶f̸u̸l̵ ̸R̵e̸a̶l̷i̵z̷e̵d̷,̴ ̵S̵h̴e̵ ̷c̷a̷n̵ ̵n̵o̵ ̸l̴o̵n̵g̴e̸r̴ ̷b̷e̷ ̶c̵a̴r̴e̶f̸r̶e̴e̵,̷ ̵R̴e̶c̸i̴f̴u̷l̴ ̴n̷e̷e̵d̴ ̷t̵o̴ ̶b̶e̸ ̵H̵i̶d̵e̵o̵u̶s̵.̸
̶R̶e̵c̷i̶f̷u̶l̵ ̴w̵i̸l̵l̷ ̸l̵i̷v̶e̴ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̷h̷u̸m̶a̴n̵i̶t̶y̴
̷R̴e̷c̷i̸f̸u̴l̴ ̵w̴i̶l̴l̴ ̷f̵i̶g̴h̶t̷ ̸l̶i̷k̷e̵ ̴h̵u̵m̶a̵n̷i̷t̶y̶
̷R̸e̴c̸i̸f̴u̴l̸ ̴w̵i̶l̵l̴ ̶h̷i̵d̶e̶ ̵u̸p̸o̶n̵ ̷H̴u̷m̷a̶n̵i̴t̴y̷.̸
̶
̸C̵a̸u̶s̸e̸ ̶i̵f̵ ̵d̴i̷s̷c̸o̷v̴e̸r̸e̵d̵ ̷&̴ ̸R̶e̸c̷i̷f̵u̴l̶ ̷d̸i̸e̴.̷ ̸R̷e̷c̶i̵f̸u̶l̷ ̷c̸a̴n̵ ̴n̶o̶ ̵l̶o̷n̶g̸e̵r̸ ̷h̶a̴v̶e̵ ̴R̴e̷v̴e̴n̵g̷e̷ ̸u̷p̷o̵n̶ ̶t̷h̴e̴ ̴g̷o̴d̵s̸.̴.̶.̴.̵.̴.̴
̶
̷S̵o̵.̴.̵.̶.̷.̶ ̵W̸i̷l̶l̸ ̷y̶o̵u̵ ̴h̷e̴l̷p̵ ̶R̷e̴c̶i̶f̴u̵l̶?̵

R̸e̷w̴a̴r̶d̴s̸
̷E̶x̵p̷e̴r̵i̷e̵n̴c̷e̵:̵ ̸9̷0̶̵e̸x̵p̷
̷G̵o̵l̷d̸:̴ ̴(̸2̷5̴)̶,̶ ̷(̴2̶5̷)̸,̷ ̷(̵1̶0̴0̵)̷,̷ ̶(̵1̶5̶0̷)̵

Ǫ̸͗͐ẗ̴̯́ḫ̸͉̐ë̴̢r̶̺̰̔͠'̴̹͇̾͒ş̵̾ ̷͑͜(̶͖̃̔a̴̬̿̇d̸̡̫́d̶̟͍̒ḯ̵͍͎t̸̢̳̿i̵̦̤̎o̸̼͆̃n̷͇͛͝a̶̲͒͛l̴͕̝̓ ̴̜̀͝r̷̳̃e̴̩͝w̷̭̏̾a̸̹̐r̵̩͐̊ď̷̖)̸̞͕̆̉:̵̺͛
images (9).jpeg
"̸̮̔͐S̷͈͚͒i̷̤͌g̷͉̈̍n̵̛͔ ̷̯̽̃ö̵̢̜́f̶͚̄̑ ̷͚̂̇t̵̬̍͑ḥ̵̦͒e̶̜̕ ̶̞̱̽̈́a̶̪͌b̵̝͛͝y̷̞̰͒s̷̡͙̐̑s̷̃͜ả̶͇l̶̨͌͂ ̴̀͐ͅP̶̨͊r̷͔̩͋i̵̠͊̕ṇ̴̺̉c̵̪̞̔̍ẽ̶͚̋ṡ̴͚͕s̴͙̈"̷̬̐
̷̣̉̇
̴͍̊͐D̵̦̈́̽͜e̵̬̋s̶̢͇͒c̴̹̝̎̊r̵̰͉̾̔i̶͈̝͝p̵̖͐̎ͅẗ̸̻́̾i̵̦͚̊ŏ̴͉̝n̵̞̓̉:̸̠̓
̵̜̯̒́
̵̯́"̷̖̙͋A̶̬̲̿ ̶̛̘̝O̶͙͉͌m̸̟͍͌i̵̝͌̃n̵͚̈́̆o̸̯̦̒u̶̦͗ṡ̴̭̙͂ ̵̰̞̾͘s̷̨̙̀ý̶͉͝ͅm̵̩̺̃b̸̠͠ö̵͖l̶͈͎͐͠ ̷͍̞͑́p̷̪͒ẽ̷͙̼͝r̷̲͑̅s̸̺̏o̴͊͜͝ņ̷̗͂̆a̷̢̨̚l̶̹̦͌̔l̸̛̬̱̅ÿ̶̩̃ ̷͔̇̆c̴̬͋r̶͕̻̚e̸͜͝a̶̮̙͊ṭ̸̀e̵͈̕d̶͝ͅ ̸̠̝̐b̸̜̍́y̵̨̱̆ ̷͙̋ͅR̸͉̓͠e̴̡͋͘c̷̰͂i̷͕̬͒͠f̸̨̏ü̶̱l̶̗̾ ̵̘̩̍t̵̰͚̔̀ḧ̸̫̟́̀a̷̗̩̓͠t̶̠͇̾ ̸̻̮̾͝c̶͎̠̀̒ō̵̙̼̈n̸̤̻̂̅ṯ̵̡̛͂ạ̴̦͂͌ĭ̴̜̋n̵̗̔͠š̸͔̻̕ ̷̡̎͌h̶̠͐̔é̷͎͜ř̶̩̟̉ ̴̡̽͜g̶̢̢̈́͝r̵̟̣̿͊ȃ̴͎͇̈́t̶̟͒̒ỉ̸̘͓͘t̸͈̥̑͠ȗ̴͍ď̸͔̍ê̷̬"̸̮̾̅
̴̟̐
̴̗̚͝E̷͖͗ͅf̶̹͗̃f̴̧̹͌e̸̖͒c̵͔̺̆t̴̸͚̘͔̀̾̀:
̴͎̒͝(̴͈̑̇Ö̴͍́̕n̵̡̈́̈é̸̳͇̕ ̷̰̓t̴͖͋i̶̫͊͌m̸͇͍̈́ȇ̵͖̠ ̷͇͍͆͝u̷̬̪͛̎s̶̲̱̾́ë̴̟͔́ ̴̽͜o̶̡̩̒͝n̵̪͛l̷͍͑̈́y̴̷̼̗͚̹̍͆̀͋)
̴̩͉̾A̷͎̞̓̌l̵̛͈̪͐l̸̛̜o̴̩̍̋w̶̖̃͝s̷͈̤̔ ̸̫̱̍ẗ̷̝͙́͗o̶̠͊̿ ̶̫͐ĉ̴̡̹̚a̴̗͝l̵̫͛̚ͅl̴͍̈́ ̵̦̹̽&̶̺͗͜ ̵̻̠͑̔s̵̯̒u̴̧̹̒͝ṃ̵͔̽m̵̖͓̑ǫ̴̰̎̍n̵̦̘̓ ̵͇͊"̸̫̼̍͒Ṛ̵͑̈e̷̹͝c̴̛̫̳͝i̴̫̰̐f̷̬͝u̸̟̿l̴̖̮̏̈ ̴̠̓͜ț̷̔̅h̷̛̘e̷͙̘͊͛ ̷͇͉͛̊Ī̵͚̻͂ń̵̰̏n̸͔̝̑͠o̶̮̾̔c̴̮͉̽̍ę̵̤̿͝ṅ̴̨̥ṯ̷́ ̵͇͐̒m̵͇̒̍a̷̜̎l̴̲̅͛i̷̜̔c̸̪̊̅è̴̡̹"̴̣̾͛ ̴͎̒́ ̶̰͆a̵͖̣̽̊n̸̖̞̉͝y̷̚͜͝w̸̭͓͐́h̴͔̓͗e̴͔͘r̶̹͕͐e̵͎̊̚,̴̀́ͅ ̴͍́̿a̸͔͛̎n̷̨̐̉ŷ̸̝̑ṫ̶̠ḭ̸͕̓̐m̸̨̰̍̆e̷͖̒̍,̷͕͊̈́ ̶͕̼̋t̷̪̍͌o̷̥͝ ̷̳̌̂y̴̱̅̊ö̶̘̃ṷ̴͙͆r̴̭̀ ̶͚͖͗̒a̷͍̳̅i̸̗͐ͅd̴͚͈̏ ̸̻̔f̶̡̯͐ô̴̤͜r̵͔̩̈́͗ ̸͚̈́a̴̢̫̍n̴̼͝ŷ̵͚̚ṱ̵̜̂̃ẖ̴̪̈́i̵̅͗ͅn̵͙̔͆ǵ̸̯͒.̶̩̜̐͐.̷̼̳́̀.̷̹̍̈́.̴̗̑ ̶̢̗͛͘J̴̢̘̅ṳ̴̒ş̷̖͠ẗ̷̩́ ̷͖͙̋͋ỏ̷̝̙ń̵̬̚c̶͓̏͌ḛ̸̛̑~̷͓͈̆̕

Last edited:

Himekawa

I Want to Fly
Sponsor: FrimeldaLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Let me feel what what it is like to be flying.
I've heard about the world my father was from. There was a big metal bird that could bring people to the sky. He told me that the bird was really fast, Like if he is going to Arlia city from here using that bird, it would only take 2 hours. That's really, really fast.

What I am curious about is how does it look? The view from birds high above, my father said that everything seemed so small when he looked at the window. Though why does a bird have window? Anyway, I am curious. They seem to be so free at the sky. Please, bring me to the sky.

Rewards

Experience
: 10 exp
Gold: -

Other's (additional reward):
Flower wreath

Epsil

Birthday Present
Sponsor: Random KidLocation: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Give the kid 5 gold
Hey, I want to buy some sweet for my mother's birthday!
Could you please give me some money?

Rewards

Experience
: 1 exp
Gold: -

Other's (additional reward):
A Hug​

Vanus

• Title: Do you want 1 extra exp to just get that epic number like 420 or 6666?
  • Sponsor: Mysterious guild stamper lady with to much time on her hands who happens to be writing a thriller!
  • Required Level: none
  • Tag List:
  • Objectives: Make a cool short story of yourself doing something epic in your homeworld!
  • Description: Hey it's just to get 1 exp if you need it though one time only!
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: Variable though less than 30!
    • Money: 0
    • A feeling of accomplishment

Leegood

• Title: Fix my floor
  • Sponsor: Sir Arghe De Ainta
  • Required Level: 2
  • Tag List: @Leegood
  • Objectives: Fix my stone floor
  • Description: I have been training with weights in one corner of my courtyard for a decade now, if not for the fact my child had pointed out that the stones are damaged and ugly, I would have never cared. Materials will be provided to rebuild that portion of the stone floor and compensation will be average with a chance for a bonus if you excel at the task. This should take almost an entire day, the reason why I'm hiring an adventurer to do it in the first place really, lunch and dinner will be provided if need be, just talk to one of the maids after finishing the quest and my estate guardian will see to it that you are fed.
  • Rewards:
    • EXP: 75 EXP (110 EXP)
    • Money: 10G (15 G)
    • OOC: () means reward if the job is done satisfactorily, the receptionist who appraises the report can decide which to give and/or a number in between.