Proof that multiple highly popular authors are botting to boost view counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyMinh

This here? This is not a realistic view graph, unless you're genuinely telling me that Akaichi has ten thousand fans in literally every time zone who can provide him a flat 10k views round the clock except for immediately after the server clock resets:

Look at the other 25 top stories, and you'll see exactly the same shit.

Last edited:

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I'm not here to vouch or argue, but to watch the chaos that may or may not unfold here in the coming hours
RDT_20231125_1700593078531574714971670.jpg

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
I'm not sure I get what is "proof" here? 5.5k readers. Figure only 1 in 5 people make an account, posts 1 or 2 times a week would be between 25000 and 50000 views for just the dedicated readers. For the new readers there is almost 500 chapters to binge over a week which easily makes up the difference.

Graph looks like other popular story graphs, but different numbers, implying that certain days do, in fact, have higher readership.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
This here? This is not a realistic view graph, unless you're genuinely telling me that Akaichi has ten thousand fans in literally every time zone who can provide him a flat 10k views round the clock except for immediately after the server clock resets:

Look at the other 25 top stories, and you'll see exactly the same shit.
:blobthumbsup: You should document the view growth by taking a screenshot every two hours. If we have extreme jumps, you would have another argument. More so if the jump falls into the SEA main hours.
:blob_neutral: Btw, by rating the story you can forcefully update stats. :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.