SHF High-school Fanfic

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I started wheezing in the middle of the street when I read that :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
This is why I hate typing on the phone! Too prone to mistakes!
First I procreate instead of procrastinating and now I made Nahrenne!!!! :blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy:
So...what did you mean?
...great friend :blob_uwu:
Ohhh.
@Simple_Russian_Boi I'm your gf!
(^-^)
not that often! But I google stuff about the app sometimes :sweating_profusely:
Ohhh
You draw :blob_uwu: it's an app for iPad for digital drawing :blob_uwu: very good
Ohhhhhhhhhh
'o'
Now that you mention it, I have heard of that app.
ProCreate
I think I've heard some people in the BLP server mention it sometimes when discussing art stuff
20cm long 10cm fat diameter :blob_uwu:
'o'
Which is bigger, then?
A daikon or an aubergine?

X

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
So...what did you mean?
Wet :blob_happy: I wanted to say that making you wet was an accident :blob_happy:
Ohhh.
@Simple_Russian_Boi I'm your gf!
(^-^)
@Simple_Russian_Boi (¬‿¬)
Ohhh

Ohhhhhhhhhh
'o'
Now that you mention it, I have heard of that app.
ProCreate
I think I've heard some people in the BLP server mention it sometimes when discussing art stuff
Yeah yeah, it's one of the most popular ones for mobile, it's cheap and it works very well, so a lot of people use it :blob_evil_two:
'o'
Which is bigger, then?
A daikon or an aubergine?

X
An average daikon is smaller than me, so would be smaller than an eggplant, but this Daikon is nice and chonky so I'm bigger :blob_uwu:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Wet :blob_happy: I wanted to say that making you wet was an accident :blob_happy:
Ohhh
Well, both you and AF did get me very wet.
'-'
@Simple_Russian_Boi (¬‿¬)
:blob_frown:
Yeah yeah, it's one of the most popular ones for mobile, it's cheap and it works very well, so a lot of people use it :blob_evil_two:
o7
An average daikon is smaller than me, so would be smaller than an eggplant, but this Daikon is nice and chonky so I'm bigger :blob_uwu:
Ohhh
'o'
I think she meant to say "I made Nahrenne faint."
Ah yes...that really did make me feel close to fainting irl...
Another reason to just skim past their flirtations
>w<
Waet? :blob_evil_two: Long time ago I promised and I delivered :blob_evil: though might not be Simple Russian Girl but rather Sophisticated British Lady, but I delivered :blob_evil:
???
*is confused*

X

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you