SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Hmm... That does make thing more difficult :blob_hmm:
Almost 40 pulls is 6400 gems :blob_hmm_two: what about that starlight exchange? Do you have any left to buy tickets for it?
Oh and the other one that has 5 tickets also refreshes tomorrow
Nope…
Time to grind SU and DU…Unless I highroll on the shop reset~
only 2 more hours…

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I tried that extrapolation thingy yesterday and it was fun :blob_evil_two: though I must say, I'm hoping they gonna do some changes to a couple of things, like no way to back out from equation exchange and let us decide if we want to use our own gear or the mapped one. Thats for entire DU really. And rng is pretty bad too. Very skewed towards Elation, Remember and Preservation or Propagation and it's messing up my runs :blob_pout:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
UPDATE

Wow, I'm at a good point with the final chapter. :blob_blank: Some parts have been really difficult to write. :sweating_profusely:
I even managed to include Anon, who I thought I would have to cut.

Some parts made me cry. How cringe can you be to cry over what you wrote yourself? :blob_cringe:
Particularly the part with Mama and Danny. I'm too sensitive. :blob_pat_sad:

I just have the final part left, which will be just as difficult.

Danny's Part 99%
Azure's Part 99%
PAM'S Part 99%
Shizuki's Part 99%
Mama's Part 99%
Final Act 10%

ShizukiIchino

UPDATE

Wow, I'm at a good point with the final chapter. :blob_blank: Some parts have been really difficult to write. :sweating_profusely:
I even managed to include Anon, who I thought I would have to cut.

Some parts made me cry. How cringe can you be to cry over what you wrote yourself? :blob_cringe:
Particularly the part with Mama and Danny. I'm too sensitive. :blob_pat_sad:

I just have the final part left, which will be just as difficult.

Danny's Part 99%
Azure's Part 99%
PAM'S Part 99%
Shizuki's Part 99%
Mama's Part 99%
Final Act 10%
"Final Act 10%" I feel like I will read a whole volume when it just one chapter. Good luck! I hoping for the best of you.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I tried that extrapolation thingy yesterday and it was fun :blob_evil_two: though I must say, I'm hoping they gonna do some changes to a couple of things, like no way to back out from equation exchange and let us decide if we want to use our own gear or the mapped one. Thats for entire DU really. And rng is pretty bad too. Very skewed towards Elation, Remember and Preservation or Propagation and it's messing up my runs :blob_pout:
But you don’t have to exchange equations? Unless I’m missing something? And also the rng is indeed messed with through it~ it’s purposely more random~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
But you don’t have to exchange equations? Unless I’m missing something? And also the rng is indeed messed with through it~ it’s purposely more random~
I mean if you start the process there's no back button and you have pick something new (unless they keep the same one and i just didn't notice, because every single one I'm getting if for follow up attack and freeze :blob_teary: ). It would be nice if there was an option to back out :blob_evil_two:

I'm yet to see the randomness, because all they give me is follow-up attack when I'm trying to use Firefly :blob_catflip:

ShizukiIchino

I meant it as you might as well be staring at the background and it will be exactly the same as playing the game
Well I sometimes didn't know what to play even tho I had many games, I just waiting for invitations. And my pc is not high-end. And I just look at the background and do staring contest or thinking of another fanfiction.

MatchaChocolate69

I wrote the last word of the final act. :blob_blank:

Now I just have to do editing and finishing touches.
"Final Act 10%" I feel like I will read a whole volume when it just one chapter. Good luck! I hoping for the best of you.
Maybe not an entire volume, but it definitely has the length of a long story. I feel very much like a pulp writer. Overall, the W saga has the typical length of a light novel. When I started, I didn't think I would write this much.

The chapter turned out extremely long. I'll definitely have to divide it. At least in two. :blob_pout:

Thank you for the kind words. They are unexpected but very much appreciated.

Sleepy
I wrote the last word of the final act. :blob_blank:

Now I just have to do editing and finishing touches.

Maybe not an entire volume, but it definitely has the length of a long story. I feel very much like a pulp writer. Overall, the W saga has the typical length of a light novel. When I started, I didn't think I would write this much.

The chapter turned out extremely long. I'll definitely have to divide it. At least in two. :blob_pout:

Thank you for the kind words. They are unexpected but very much appreciated.
*pat pat*

You're doing a great job, Matcha. I can't wait to see the end of the saga and what you decided to do with our characters.

Meanwhile, I'll tell you a little secret. The name of my next chapter is "How to steal a family."

MatchaChocolate69

Sleepy

*pat pat*

You're doing a great job, Matcha. I can't wait to see the end of the saga and what you decided to do with our characters.

Meanwhile, I'll tell you a little secret. The name of my next chapter is "How to steal a family."
Thank you, Mama. :blob_reach:
Your support is very important to me.
I hope you will like this chapter.

And I'm glad that you're also writing. I can't wait to read your chapter, to see your perspective, and the title already seems very promising! I wonder what you're cooking up for us! 🤩
Also, @MatchaChocolate69 do you need help with any Russian parts of your chapter?
Hmm, there are some words in Russian and maybe a few sentences. :blob_hmm: I'll need to double-check during the editing phase. Scrolling through this mega file is quite complicated. :sweating_profusely: If I need help, I'll give you a shout! :blobthumbsup:
Ah, is there an official translation of the Divine Comedy in Russian?

And I'm glad that you're also writing. I can't wait to read your chapter, to see your perspective, and the title already seems very promising! I wonder what you're cooking up for us! 🤩
Literally stealing children (you, Danny, Ssemouy, Enigma, Midnight, Pixy, Orlui). :blob_reach:
Hmm, there are some words in Russian and maybe a few sentences. :blob_hmm: I'll need to double-check during the editing phase. Scrolling through this mega file is quite complicated. :sweating_profusely: If I need help, I'll give you a shout! :blobthumbsup:
There is, wait a bit, Imma find it. It's called "Божественная Комедия" on Russian.

The site is looking wonky, but it is what you need. If you want to see the book with translations, you'll need to look it up yourself, I have no idea where to start.