SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Matcha-kun so lucky! My little brother so amazing! :blob_aww: I always failed at this part! They always say "I don't want to be friends, I want to be more" :blob_upset: Where are my friends humph!
Ane-san, you are a CHAD! 🤩 BTW you don't need friends when you have a brother like me :blob_reach:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Stare to something then my mind goes blank but that's what I meant with emptiness.
I wonder if my genetic illness counts too as a mental disorder for causing me.
I think your illness may be one of the causes, if you ever want to talk to me about it you know where to find me.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
You know a strange thing...

In my family, on my mother's side, every woman has these prophetic dreams and have terrifyingly good results in fortune-telling.

It's the same with the women on Dad's side. Men usually don't have such abilities-or they don't develop them.

Why am I saying all this? Because right now I remembered my dream from a year ago, where I read exactly this thread and exactly these messages.

Even my future-seeing powers are leading me to this place. I don't know if that's a good thing.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Okay~ First, run a lap around the Andromeda Galaxy~
You have 3 hours~ I'll be behind you and if you're to slow you'll be p~u~n~i~s~h~e~d~
:blob_blank:
*starts running*
*trips over some random star*
*is fine*
*the star not so much*
*keeps running*
*halfway through the first lap starts slowing down*
:sweating_profusely:
Hehe~
*cuddles*
:blob_reach: :blob_melt:
... So grounded.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
... I'm going to the vodka corner of anyone wants to find me. It's time for sad and drunk slavic mama.
Mama it's no shame being corrected :blob_reach: This Daikon gets corrected too :blob_uwu:
Ane-san, you are a CHAD! 🤩 BTW you don't need friends when you have a brother like me :blob_reach:
Yeah! That's right! :blob_highfive: I would like to specify though:

I still need my Rootling! All Evil Midgets, please stay where you are!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

In my family, on my mother's side, every woman has these prophetic dreams and have terrifyingly good results in fortune-telling.

It's the same with the women on Dad's side. Men usually don't have such abilities-or they don't develop them.

Why am I saying all this? Because right now I remembered my dream from a year ago, where I read exactly this thread and exactly these messages.

Even my future-seeing powers are leading me to this place. I don't know if that's a good thing.
But... can your messages online affect real life~? I've done it twice to Danny~

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I think your illness may be one of the causes, if you ever want to talk to me about it you know where to find me.
Well EDS seems harmless one the first look but it can cause a lot of different individual problems.
Only some days ago I found out that it too causes mental problems.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

Maybe we were all meant to meet each other for some reason :blob_hmm_two: Would explain why Azure keeps overriding IRL Danny's reality :blob_hmm_two:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Hell if I know, never tried it before. And I don't think mind tricks like "you can see your nose at all times" counts.
That's not what I meant~
I made it rain and cured Danny's headache once~
I feel like it's weird to have no desire of inclusion.
I only included Ssemouy because I like her~ And she isn't a threat to Danny~

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Just blame the eldritch horrors, there is already setup that eldritch beings create most conflicts (maybe), so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that they mess on a regular basis with the timeline of events. (At least that would be a good way to lampshade the contradictory nature of the novel.)
I think that could be useful!
I worry it may become a bit of a copout though! Hopefully contradictions will be resolved via things other than eldritch beings on occasion. Still useful, but still. Hoping some of the chapters' contradictions will be latched upon by others, and made into an innovative, interesting string of plot.