SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Ah...no...um...
It's because DTD did something graphically gory that involves bleble, and I saw it.
@DannyTheDaikon can go into more detail on that since I don't really wish to recall that...
:blob_dizzy:
I slit my wrist and coated a slice of daikon with my blood :sweating_profusely: Azure is making me insensitive to gore
'o'
Am I not a friend?
:blob_teary:
You are!!!!! :blob_aww: *huggles* :blob_reach:
Damn.
Would /jk
:blob_evil: Hot mama :blob_evil:

:blob_evil: *feels proud*

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Bruh.
*does not elaborate*
'-'
I'm a girl, though.
I made a slelling mistake. :blob_teary:
Slelling?
:blob_frown:
Is that a Russian word?
No, what they have is a bit different... I've seen woman's intuition, it's scary and fascinating. What my grandma and sister can do is straight up see the future.
Women's intuition comes in different levels.
There's would be classed as verging on transcendent
'-'
*reaches for the bottle*
*can't, because being hugged*
*gives up*
Okaaaay.
Good boy.
*huggles you tighter before loosening*
Need me to do anything to make you feel better?
My irl sister. AI generated two people and I thought "why not?"
Ohhhh
For half a second I thought it was supposed to be me since my hair is that length now.
:sweat_smile:

X

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I have something too!

Disgusting.
Was it ever not~?
It is the very cornerstone of this relationship... Can it even exist without it? :blob_hmm_two:
No, the start of the relationship was already a hardcore BDSM act.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
You know a strange thing...

In my family, on my mother's side, every woman has these prophetic dreams and have terrifyingly good results in fortune-telling.

It's the same with the women on Dad's side. Men usually don't have such abilities-or they don't develop them.

Why am I saying all this? Because right now I remembered my dream from a year ago, where I read exactly this thread and exactly these messages.

Even my future-seeing powers are leading me to this place. I don't know if that's a good thing.
well i have my luck read once by a witch... was really crazy how i get to meet her really i matched her daughter on tinder travel 2 hours to her town to discover she was a witch... as a good cristian and a man of faith i choose to ignore all the red flags and see where this path would take me ... i shit u not i managed to get cursed by drinking cursed coca cola... she said she put a curse in the cola because she wanted too start a diet... after that she iunvited me to a lesson in taroo where she read my luck and was suprisily acuratte... well never saw either the mother and the daugther again...

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Can I be the sister?
IMG_20240305_230354_067.jpg
IMG_20240305_230351_602.jpg
IMG_20240305_230349_642.jpg
IMG_20240305_230347_962.jpg
IMG_20240305_230346_175.jpg
IMG_20240305_230345_040.jpg
IMG_20240305_230342_916.jpg
IMG_20240305_230624_495.jpg
'-'
I'm a girl, though.
It's just a manner of speech.
Slelling?
Is that a Russian word?
*reaches for the vodka bottle again*
Women's intuition comes in different levels.
There's would be classed as verging on transcendent
'-'
That's even more scary.
Good boy.
*huggles you tighter before loosening*
Need me to do anything to make you feel better?
Just stay like that for a bit.
*huggles back*
Ohhhh
For half a second I thought it was supposed to be me since my hair is that length now.
:sweat_smile:

X
Huh. To be honest, I forgot you had a haircut...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'm actually writing right now about a serial killer, obviously an assassin class... and a cleric healer.
Like... in Scribble Hub High School? Or what?
And a cleric for what?:love::love::love:
Also curious, what kind of serial killer is this? I know a lot of people do serial killers in stories just for the psychopathy and experience with bladed weapons and stealth. Pretty boring, honestly. They don't actually do anything innovative in terms of their calling cards, just making them superior because they killed a lot.
I want to see something like the serial killer from Hunter x Hunter, where he crushes people with his bare hands. Or only killing via garrottes, and nothing else, having to work around their weapon of choice as an actual handicap rather than all benefits. Or doing twisted rituals like bathing in their victim's blood or eating their victim!

Simple_Russian_Boi

well i have my luck read once by a witch... was really crazy how i get to meet her really i matched her daughter on tinder travel 2 hours to her town to discover she was a witch... as a good cristian and a man of faith i choose to ignore all the red flags and see where this path would take me ... i shit u not i managed to get cursed by drinking cursed coca cola... she said she put a curse in the cola because she wanted too start a diet... after that she iunvited me to a lesson in taroo where she read my luck and was suprisily acuratte... well never saw either the mother and the daugther again...
At least it wasn't a curse of lose bowels...

TheMonotonePuppet

Schrodinger's chair?

X
I think @quagma would be Schrodinger's cat in this case, while the nth chair is/are the undefined values in the infinite sequence that is beyond the chairs that have already been filled.
As a side tangent, as a query directed towards Quagma, presumably the sequence is only composed of natural numbers, no? Given that Quagma has only been referenced in whole number terms, and has not existed as any of the other real numbers not within the category of whole or natural. Nor has the number of Quagmas been expressed as any of the complex numbers.

TheMonotonePuppet

If you find my secret still and DON'T touch it I'll reward you with a bottle of my good stiff
... stiff?:blob_hmm_two:
Three options.
You missed the drink name.:blob_popcorn_two:
You misspelled.:blob_popcorn_two:
Or you forgot the word that would take the sentence to an R-rating.:sweating_profusely:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I think @quagma would be Schrodinger's cat in this case, while the nth chair is/are the undefined values in the infinite sequence that is beyond the chairs that have already been filled.
As a side tangent, as a query directed towards Quagma, presumably the sequence is only composed of natural numbers, no? Given that Quagma has only been referenced in whole number terms, and has not existed as any of the other real numbers not within the category of whole or natural. Nor has the number of Quagmas been expressed as any of the complex numbers.
I feel like my character is hs something to do with Theuses ship.

TheMonotonePuppet

I feel like my character is hs something to do with Theuses ship.
How?

Are you constantly swapping out parts?

Also, how is this related to my comment? Are you talking along the lines of popular dilemmas, in that the Ship of Theseus is a philosophical analogy like Schrodinger's cat?

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
*rips door of hinges*
*hits Matcha out the door frame using the door like a baseball bat*
What~? Destroying things is fun~
Wanna join~?
*hands baseball bat*
*bops Matcha on the head with baseball bat*
No, please no! :blob_no:

Note to myself: Is Azure going easy on me? She has shown immense patience and hasn't used her OP powers. Normally, she would have obliterated me.
There are two possibilities:

• She's getting fond of me and thus wants to avoid causing me too much harm. She's just playing with her adopted brother.
  • Being part of the Eldritch family, the essence of Eldritch powers is starting to converge upon me, and with the addition of Azure and my close bond with Ane-San and Mama, I am becoming an Eldritch horror myself.
In any case:

Simple_Russian_Boi

No, please no! :blob_no:

Note to myself: Is Azure going easy on me? She has shown immense patience and hasn't used her OP powers. Normally, she would have obliterated me.
There are two possibilities:

• She's getting fond of me and thus wants to avoid causing me too much harm. She's just playing with her adopted brother.
  • Being part of the Eldritch family, the essence of Eldritch powers is starting to converge upon me, and with the addition of Azure and my close bond with Ane-San and Mama, I am becoming an Eldritch horror myself.
In any case:
*breakes the fourth wall*
Oh, you want to be an Eldritch horror? Why didn't you say so from the start? All you need to do is- [REDACTED]