SHF High-school Fanfic

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
yeah and? why cant i be glad u have some?
Look, I could've ranted about my low human resources country. But the amount of low effort these fanfic writers do man, it sucks.

Tho, i forgive them. They might be a learner by the time i read their works.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
GURL, I HAVE A FRICKING DEVICE ALR! THEN THAT MEANS I CAN DO S*IT LIKE SPAWNING PUTIN FROM A FRICKING GAME
He’s philosophical, and quite a nerd bastard. Don’t threaten him with words, he’ll find even more words to defeat his opponents.
My friend this is high-level talk no jutsu you have, don't underestimate its potential >_>

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
B-but how will I do my cool evil monologue then? :blob_no:
That's the cool part. you wont :blob_uwu: Look at Azure. Has she ever monologued? No. And look at her kill count! Now, go murder a hero or something. Goddess is busy fighting for her honor and turn Enby into Daikon worshipper :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That's the cool part. you wont :blob_uwu: Look at Azure. Has she ever monologued? No. And look at her kill count! Now, go murder a hero or something. Goddess is busy fighting for her honor and turn Enby into Daikon worshipper :blob_evil:

I have. Kinda.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
by rule 5 i dont need to listen to u =p
*You hear whispers in your mind* reality starts glitching as you're slowly driven insane *you hear your own voice Laughing maniacally from all directions* [CORRUPTED DATA] [EXISTENCE ALTERNATION DETECTED] A new Puppet has descended in this school and IT'S name is Lrieht You Are Now my Pawn

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
Oh also, check out the "Bully in fiction thread. I have my own opinion posted there.

Theirl

...---...
*You hear whispers in your mind* reality starts glitching as you're slowly driven insane *you hear your own voice Laughing maniacally from all directions* [CORRUPTED DATA] [EXISTENCE ALTERNATION DETECTED] A new Puppet has descended in this school and IT'S name is Lrieht You Are Now my Pawn
1710525829223.png

oh yeah its the fox again... u know that whispers in the mind its child stuff right? i have to deal with @LuoirM on daily basis crazy shit like that is a cake walk