SHF High-school Fanfic

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
***snatches*** Coin toss for mischievousness has won today~
0f2a2a_adbf042489b8447b8283fc5bb6b1e331~mv2.gif

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
A philosophical yet practical approach. Understanding reality is crucial but reality is nonexistent in this realm. However, reliance on a singular divine entity could be a vulnerability. However, this faith of yours could pave the way for us to covenant with a powerful ally, an ancient and wise dragon @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
A hard ask, since this "good person" is dragon racist.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Don't laugh at me, Matcha.
Ah, Alf, you seem to forget the stature from which I operate.
It's not merely 'Matcha'—that's a name for those who do not understand the depth of power and the darkness I've traversed.
It is Lord Matcha to you. This title isn't self-appointed frivolity; it's earned through the manipulation of fates, bending the very fabric of our reality to my will. My influence extends beyond the mundane, into realms you cannot even fathom.

I expect you to remember this distinction. It's not just about respect—it's an acknowledgment of the forces at my command, the legions of darkness that rally under my banner, and the intricate webs of villainy I've woven. To underestimate me, to reduce me to a mere 'Matcha,' is to ignore the imminent threat I pose not just to you, but to all who dare cross my path.

Ensure this oversight is not repeated.
I am Lord Matcha, the architect of despair, the harbinger of your nightmares.
Address me as such.

Yes, but I will still punish her if she steals some of my belongings.
Stealthy and Nahrenne are off limits.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Ah, Alf, you seem to forget the stature from which I operate.
It's not merely 'Matcha'—that's a name for those who do not understand the depth of power and the darkness I've traversed.
It is Lord Matcha to you. This title isn't self-appointed frivolity; it's earned through the manipulation of fates, bending the very fabric of our reality to my will. My influence extends beyond the mundane, into realms you cannot even fathom.

I expect you to remember this distinction. It's not just about respect—it's an acknowledgment of the forces at my command, the legions of darkness that rally under my banner, and the intricate webs of villainy I've woven. To underestimate me, to reduce me to a mere 'Matcha,' is to ignore the imminent threat I pose not just to you, but to all who dare cross my path.

Ensure this oversight is not repeated.
I am Lord Matcha, the architect of despair, the harbinger of your nightmares.
Address me as such.

Stealthy and Nahrenne are off limits.
*Sigh.*

Authority again? Fine. I'll play along.

Lord Matcha.

*Looks up, then shakes my head.*

At least that's doesn't mean god for me.