SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
If @TheMonotonePuppet could (idk if she can) make copies of herself i would just hug every copy of her until i find her real body and hug it as well, i love puppets after all

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
We admit, we have been paying attention to other matters as of late. You may have tentacles now, but do you know how to use them?
The chances of anything happening are rarely exactly zero. Improbable, perhaps, such as the odds of a fully intact brain in a jar spontaneously forming in the interstellar void, to dream of a universe of its own, or even the odds of there being a teapot orbiting jupiter.
Perhaps if you apply effort, you may one day raise your chances from one in one quadrillion, to 1:1,000,000.

If you ever get past the tentacle holding stage, perhaps you may even reach the fabled Second Base, with cuddling, or if your luck holds and We will it, the legendary Third Base.

What lays there shall be left to what We are sure is your quite ample imagination.
Why do I get the impression that you're actually opening up possibilities for me?
Ah, Lord Matcha x Quagma. I would have never predicted it, yet here we are.

Ah, Quagma, ever the entity of calculated probabilities and enigmatic suggestions.
You weave your words with the precision of a mathematician, yet the flair of a poet lost in the cosmic dance of numbers and chances.

One in one quadrillion? In our multiverse, it's the unlikely that weaves existence's tapestry.
Dreams birth from the vacuum, teapots orbit celestial bodies, defying the mundane.

While you ponder probabilities, I defy them. Life, a dance of the improbable on the universe's stage, my imagination boundless, fueled by galaxies and the allure of my chocolate.

Moreover, in addition to my innate rebellion I also have on my side the one, the wonderful woman, who can make the impossible possible.
👇 Wait... a moment
Oh look, are those probabilities I see? I wonder if Matcha knows someone who can change a 0% probability into a 100% one? :blob_evil:
:O
Something doesn't add up... Wait a moment, would you really work to help me build a harem?
I'm not sure how to take this...

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
This refers to my actual interests but exaggerated, my love for puppets comes from a Card Game called Shadowverse, and in this game i found my love for puppets, and when the fanfic started the first chapter i wrote was with The Monotone Puppet for said reason nothing romantic of course
If @TheMonotonePuppet could (idk if she can) make copies of herself i would just hug every copy of her until i find her real body and hug it as well, i love puppets after all

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I'm not sure if there exists a more deadpan blob. But you sure about all 3? Heroine Ssemouy is a full-on Yandere for Matcha, as far as I could tell.
I thought Seymour was the yandere one? Green Ssemouy seems quite chill about it, considering all that "forgetti beam" Matcha gets hit with after their every interaction. I think Default Theme Ssemouy would be the most into NTR because of how she perceives her own status and her unconditional worship of Matcha :blob_hmm_two:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
I thought Seymour was the yandere one? Green Ssemouy seems quite chill about it, considering all that "forgetti beam" Matcha gets hit with after their every interaction. I think Default Theme Ssemouy would be the most into NTR because of how she perceives her own status and her unconditional worship for Matcha :blob_hmm_two:
True, but considering what Green Ssemouy was willing to do to get Matcha back, I would think she won't enjoy NTR. Default Theme Ssemouy would be into NTR, but I think there's always a chance she'll join.
Seymour is not a yandere, at least not in my eyes. She already got her man, so she doesn't have anything to worry about.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Maybe one of the 3 is into NTR?
Seymour would definitely cheat on me, but she would not allow the same. She made that clear during the shotgun wedding. Unless she gains something from it.
I'm not sure if there exists a more deadpan blob. But you sure about all 3? Heroine Ssemouy is a full-on Yandere for Matcha, as far as I could tell.
Heroine Ssemouy is the one who can make 0% chance into 100%, this is her main power.

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Seymour would definitely cheat on me, but he would not allow the same. He made that clear during the shotgun wedding. Unless she gains something from it.
:blob_hmm_two: :blobthumbsup:
Heroine Seymour is the one who can make 0% chance into 100%, this is her main power.
Yes, I remember that, but I was talking about how her whole dialogue with Watcha gave me very strong yandere vibes.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
True, but considering what Green Ssemouy was willing to do to get Matcha back, I would think she won't enjoy NTR.
Wasn't mostly to fix the anomaly and not specifically for Matcha?
Seymour is not a yandere, at least not in my eyes. She already got her man, so she doesn't have anything to worry about.
She doesn't strike me as a person that would like to share her possessions, tho. Herself having fun? Sure. But hands off her stuff. I think :blob_hmm_two:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I'm back from my admittedly short break, what in the name of lobotomy kaisen is happening?!