SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Hmmm :blob_hmm_two:
Nah, Stalin lives another day. Oh, by the way, is the grace period for the new guy ended?
Probably? I think it's been 24h by now

Although, assuming they are who they are suspected to be, there was no need for a grace period :blob_hide:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
That... makes a lot of sense... @Simple_Russian_Boi Mama! Our drug business just got bigger!
Good jo- WE HAVE A DRUG BUSINESS?!
*You hear a wisper in your ear* you're welcome :blob_uwu:
:blob_neutral: Mama... Matcha-kun is your son. Are you unaware of his business with the Cartel?
He said they were just friends working on a school project together! :blob_shock:
Oh ye it's a school project alright :blob_neutral:
Well... At least he got himself a way to earn money?
Mama, Ane-San... the cartel doesn't exist, but if it did, hypothetically speaking, Ssemouy and I would be your link to it.
The Eldritch Family is everywhere, if you catch my drift.

P.S. Money will never be an issue, especially with @Rhaps ' genderbending medicine.

DannyTheDaikon

Mama, Ane-San... the cartel doesn't exist, but if it did, hypothetically speaking, Ssemouy and I would be your link to it.

P.S. Money will never be an issue, especially with @Rhaps ' genderbending medicine.
If the Cartel was real I'd be very proud of you Matcha-kun :blob_uwu: We are like a proper mafia family now :blob_uwu:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

Don't worry I will even always watch out for you, so that there happens no accident.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat

If the Cartel was real I'd be very proud of you Matcha-kun :blob_uwu: We are like a proper mafia family now :blob_uwu:
:blob_neutral::blob_uwu:
Well then, I suppose it's all good.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Azure vs Midnight vs Soviet_Man is already 2.3k words long :blob_shock:, I think I made everyone too OP
That’s fine~
Midnight is technically already supposed to be dead but she managed to bullshit her way back into existing :blob_no:
Average Midnight behaviour~
how can you hurt me like this, Mama :blob_teary: You're making me choose between family and the one I'm sworn to :blob_teary: How am I to live when two I care most are fighting for [insert the missing reason as to why this fight is even happening]? :blob_teary: This Daikon is obviously between the devil and the deep blue sea :blob_teary:
You can’t be Russians favorite because you can only be my favorite~ Silky daikon, you’re mine~
I'm not familiar with Russian nicknames, can you give me some ideas? :blob_evil_two:

By the way the battle is over. The identity of the victor might be unexpected
Interesting~
Chapter Finished. It's called "A Day in the Life of the Student Council" 8840 words(without editing). That's even more than my first chapter!
Going to edit it and send to Corty.

Anyways here's a list of the cast:

Part I: Internal Affairs
SsemouyOnan(narrator), Reina, Ellie, Corty, Azmiran, a few other characters were mentioned.
Preview:
View attachment 26630
I wonder what the secretaries of the student council are up to? :blob_hmm:

Part II: External Affairs

MidnightFox(Narrator), TheMonotonePuppet, Pixy, Redemit, SimpleRussianBoi(As ComplexSovietMan), AzureFog, ArcadiaBlade, Quagma(Brief Cameo), Glitched, Nahrenne, DannytheDaikon, a few other characters mentioned.

Preview(I'll just repost this meme):

This time, not even the infinite multiverses of ScribbleHub are safe from this dance of destruction. In this battle of beings beyond mortal comprehension, the question we must ask is not who will win, but who shall exist to tell the tale?

Coming Soon! tomorrow or Monday!(Depending on how lazy I am with editing)
Sounds fun~
I'm back from my admittedly short break, what in the name of lobotomy kaisen is happening?!
Chaos~
@Azure_Fog halp I have problem with... uh.... gummy bears?
???
*stabs gummy bears*
*all gummy bears in this timeline cease existing*
Problem solved?

DannyTheDaikon

You can’t be Russians favorite because you can only be my favorite~
I thought I can't have any other favorites but you, but it's okay if others like me? :blob_shock:
Silky daikon, you’re mine~
I'm silky :blob_uwu: I'm silky? :blob_evil_two: Either way I'm yours indeed :blob_uwu:
???
*stabs gummy bears*
*all gummy bears in this timeline cease existing*
Problem solved?
N-nooo... :blob_teary: Didn't you see what Rhaps did to me? :blob_teary: gummy bears were just a code :blob_teary: