SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
:blob_hmm_two: Do we? I quite like those slow days, they're calming.
1710605176946.png

Bonus:

8jgw8a.jpg

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Chapter Finished. It's called "A Day in the Life of the Student Council" 8840 words(without editing). That's even more than my first chapter!
Going to edit it and send to Corty.

Anyways here's a list of the cast:

Part I: Internal Affairs
SsemouyOnan(narrator), Reina, Ellie, Corty, Azmiran, a few other characters were mentioned.
Preview:
1710605314134.png

I wonder what the secretaries of the student council are up to? :blob_hmm:

Part II: External Affairs

MidnightFox(Narrator), TheMonotonePuppet, Pixy, Redemit, SimpleRussianBoi(As ComplexSovietMan), AzureFog, ArcadiaBlade, Quagma(Brief Cameo), Glitched, Nahrenne, DannytheDaikon, a few other characters mentioned.

Preview(I'll just repost this meme):

This time, not even the infinite multiverses of ScribbleHub are safe from this dance of destruction. In this battle of beings beyond mortal comprehension, the question we must ask is not who will win, but who shall exist to tell the tale?

Coming Soon! tomorrow or Monday!(Depending on how lazy I am with editing)

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
The fact that you responded to me after a long time makes me assume that my chances are not zero. Thank you, that's very flattering to me. Also don't you know the news? Now I too have my own set of tentacles. :blob_evil:
We admit, we have been paying attention to other matters as of late. You may have tentacles now, but do you know how to use them?
The chances of anything happening are rarely exactly zero. Improbable, perhaps, such as the odds of a fully intact brain in a jar spontaneously forming in the interstellar void, to dream of a universe of its own, or even the odds of there being a teapot orbiting jupiter.
Perhaps if you apply effort, you may one day raise your chances from one in one quadrillion, to 1:1,000,000.

If you ever get past the tentacle holding stage, perhaps you may even reach the fabled Second Base, with cuddling, or if your luck holds and We will it, the legendary Third Base.

What lays there shall be left to what We are sure is your quite ample imagination.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
We admit, we have been paying attention to other matters as of late. You may have tentacles now, but do you know how to use them?
The chances of anything happening are rarely exactly zero. Improbable, perhaps, such as the odds of a fully intact brain in a jar spontaneously forming in the interstellar void, to dream of a universe of its own, or even the odds of there being a teapot orbiting jupiter.
Perhaps if you apply effort, you may one day raise your chances from one in one quadrillion, to 1:1,000,000.

If you ever get past the tentacle holding stage, perhaps you may even reach the fabled Second Base, with cuddling, or if your luck holds and We will it, the legendary Third Base.

What lays there shall be left to what We are sure is your quite ample imagination.
Oh look, are those probabilities I see? I wonder if Matcha knows someone who can change a 0% probability into a 100% one? :blob_evil:

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
It wasn't even a wild guess, you could have made it less obvious
I could've, but how? You enjoy my suffering, Pixy is German - so, according to my lore, she can't be my favorite - that only leaves Enigma.
And can you blame me? She's adorable!

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Chapter Finished. It's called "A Day in the Life of the Student Council" 8840 words(without editing). That's even more than my first chapter!
Going to edit it and send to Corty.

Anyways here's a list of the cast:

Part I: Internal Affairs
SsemouyOnan(narrator), Reina, Ellie, Corty, Azmiran, a few other characters were mentioned.
Preview:
View attachment 26630
I wonder what the secretaries of the student council are up to? :blob_hmm:

Part II: External Affairs

MidnightFox(Narrator), TheMonotonePuppet, Pixy, Redemit, SimpleRussianBoi(As ComplexSovietMan), AzureFog, ArcadiaBlade, Quagma(Brief Cameo), Glitched, Nahrenne, DannytheDaikon, a few other characters mentioned.

Preview(I'll just repost this meme):

This time, not even the infinite multiverses of ScribbleHub are safe from this dance of destruction. In this battle of beings beyond mortal comprehension, the question we must ask is not who will win, but who shall exist to tell the tale?

Coming Soon! tomorrow or Monday!(Depending on how lazy I am with editing)

The moment that will define the history of Scribble Hub.
Can't wait!
Finally my Sunday or Monday will make sense. :blob_aww:

Good job, it must not have been easy to write such a long chapter.
You did well :blob_pat_sad: :blob_uwu: