SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Good morning!
:blob_aww:
Best wife in any existing or non-existing multiverse! I knew I chose the right one. :blob_evil:

We are on Smuthub for a reason... :blob_evil:

WOAH!🤩
Ah, Quagma, your generosity knows no bounds! These buffs are beyond anything I could have hoped for.
With these newfound powers at my disposal, I feel like I'm stepping into an entirely new realm of potential.
Making this interaction canonical? Absolutely, it would be a disservice not to!
After all, who would've thought, I Lord Matcha would receive such an incredible power-up?
It's like the universe itself has conspired to grant me my very own plot armor, thrusting me into the spotlight where I truly belong.

And to think, I'll soon be counted among the legendary Mary Sues, with powers so vast and abilities so diverse, it's as if I'm transcending the very concept of limitation. This isn't just a game-changer; it's a destiny-definer.
Quagma, I owe you more than you could imagine.
Rest assured, this chapter in our story will be one for the ages, celebrated across all timelines and realities.
The age of Matcha, the once humble chocolatier, turned unparalleled force of nature, begins now.
My gratitude is as boundless as the powers you've bestowed upon me.

I adore you, my lucky stars.
We were also planning on canonizing this event as well! Great minds think alike, as they say!

We were focusing on writing chapters for our actual fiction for a while there, but we think we'll take a little time to write a Scribble high chap.

The chapter where we kill all the Mary Sues can wait for a bit.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
I put a spoiler this time, so do you accept?
static-assets-upload1728014736099654627.gif

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Can we please lay off the alcohol? I found out that I quite enjoy tea and juice. And water.
Don't you know that the line between tranquility and intoxication is the most wonderful feeling that could exist on the border of losing your consciousness?
But whatever give some of your juice.

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
If you don't have eyes how do you know I'm looking at you?
Eldritch magic bullshit
Fine here's your non-alcoholic beer
I am suspicious, but I am going to trust you this once.
*sips beer*
... Yeah, the normal beer tastes better.
Don't you know that the line between tranquility and intoxication is the most wonderful feeling that could exist on the border of losing your consciousness?
But whatever give some of your juice.
Here you go. 🥤:blob_reach: