SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
*gets obliterated by the resulting shockwave*
*revives*
No dying! You just got yourself a mouth and a hair color!
Goddess daikon was also half right, the Tony inquisition did come :blob_evil:
Well, that makes sense, but what was the thing when you asked me what classical music would put me to sleep? Was it something from the first drafts?

SsemouyOnan

*revives*
No dying! You just got yourself a mouth and a hair color!

Well, that makes sense, but what was the thing when you asked me what classical music would put me to sleep? Was it something from the first drafts?
Yeah I was originally going to have classical music put you to sleep, but then Nahrenne became your GF and I thought it would be funnier

Simple_Russian_Boi

Yeah I was originally going to have classical music put you to sleep, but then Nahrenne became your GF and I thought it would be funnier
I think this is my favorite chapter now :blob_evil: All the references were great, and I laughed my ass off when I got to that part with Nahrenne :blob_joy: That was brilliant move 👏 :blob_uwu:
Definitely a better twist. More interesting too!

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I would like to join, but I don't know if it's possible currently... Likely I'll be the art teacher or a transfer student no one cares about if I do.
Are you a female by any chance *take notes aggressively*

Simple_Russian_Boi

I would like to join, but I don't know if it's possible currently... Likely I'll be the art teacher or a transfer student no one cares about if I do.
You can still join, just make a character description and take a seat. Then you can tag Corty, so he could add you to the glossary.

SsemouyOnan

Eh you can join, some of us have the new students make a cameo just for the fun of it. The school newspaper will introduce you at the very least

ShizukiIchino

IMG_20240304_071125.jpg

It did in fact happened again... It been fixed.

<Recovery with current resources will take 3 days, with cut of clone resources>