SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
But you are? Danny and I said so, you're outnumbered.
Says the one who can’t count!!!
Bold of you to assume I can count!
*stops to take out his phone*
*sends you a link*
Here, read that. All you need is a bit of will power. You're not that weak to succumb to your own bad habits.
I read it~ it won’t help~
The only reason I bite my nails is because it’s the fastest way to keep them short~ it’s not a nervous habit~

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Says the one who can’t count!!!
I can only count on my fingers! And two is more than one, I know that much!
I read it~ it won’t help~
The only reason I bite my nails is because it’s the fastest way to keep them short~ it’s not a nervous habit~
:blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two:
But don't you want to have pretty nails for Danny? You remember how much fun she had when she painted everyone's nails on your Vegas trip.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
True~ but I’d be amazed if you break the habit~ I’ve had it all my life~
I used to bite my nails too and I stopped. You have no excuse :blob_pout:
*realizes Danny would like it more*
I would... :blob_uwu:
My own daughter in law... Calling me an idiot and still looking cute... :blob_teary:
She does :blob_uwu: So cute :blob_aww:
I swear to all that's unholy, Imma ally with Mother to make you stop!
Stop biting your nails, Little Goddess. It's a bad habit. A Goddess should care for her hands for that is the part that her followers reach out for the most.

WatchaKhoko

So... I have a few questions now:

-What are you apologizing for?

-I asked regarding my hypothesis, and I don't get what you mean by story...

-Who are you calling lady, Mister?

I am certain that we will meet again at some point. I highly hope we don't meet when the biggest chaos ensues.

You must excuse me, my lord.
The data got corrupted during the transfer. It must be the proximity to someone or something that interferes with communications.

What I wanted to say is that I have noticed a certain instability in you.
As I have already pointed out, we need focus. I will continue to monitor your actions, to understand your reliability.

BTW Your initiative in trying to recover the lost text is commendable. I must admit that it has impressed me, and it will be useful.

View attachment 269053s reload the rest is classified for now. :blob_sleep:
Weapon analysis completed.

These trash Chinese system novels are always the same. MC has money, all the girls love and fight for him, all the guys jealous and find trouble with him. He crushes trouble. Rinse and repeat.
The subject is getting worse. I hope the weapon is complete before he completely loses his mind.

Yes, he's an evil African Warlord who steals all the money from poor villages!
NOTE: Mercenaries could be useful to the cause.

*eats the volcano*
Spicy.
*teleports back*
I don't eat them! I just put them into my collection!
*forms a whip out of holy cilantro*
Paint your nails with those "anti nail biting" nail glosses! Just stop chewing on them!
*whips with holy cilantro*
Interesting development.
Record completed.

{WARNING}
Possible Black Hole Detected

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I can only count on my fingers! And two is more than one, I know that much!
Right~
*creates 2 clones*
Now it’s three on two~
:blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two:
But don't you want to have pretty nails for Danny? You remember how much fun she had when she painted everyone's nails on your Vegas trip.
I can just grow them back when needed~
I used to bite my nails too and I stopped. You have no excuse :blob_pout:
I’m lazy~
She does :blob_uwu: So cute :blob_aww:
I.
Am.
Not!!!
Stop biting your nails, Little Goddess. It's a bad habit. A Goddess should care for her hands for that is the part that her followers reach out for the most.
Who’re you calling short???
And the only follows I need is Danny~ And Danny will love my hands no matter what~
Now leave~

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Can't we just... Y'know, steal all of his life savings instead of taking his lunch money? I mean, that would be much more efficient.
Then the issue would be grave enough for him to be promptly disowned and executed by his Nigerian Prince father. Who happens to be his biggest source of lunch money, mind you. Those village bounties are a pittance compared to their royal treasury. (seriously, they have an infinite amount of yachts)

And don't even think about robbing his father, we're literally stuck in this school.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You must excuse me, my lord.
The data got corrupted during the transfer. It must be the proximity to someone or something that interferes with communications.
But it sounds... Familiar. Like a butler talking to his mistress.
What I wanted to say is that I have noticed a certain instability in you.
As I have already pointed out, we need focus. I will continue to monitor your actions, to understand your reliability.
It is no worries, mister. If I say "I have full faith in my god", no one here would believe it nor accept its presence. Their arrogance of not wanting to lose is so high I doubt everything I have would work.

*Hahhh~*

Cardinal, I really wish you lend me a copy of your powers, that would help so much now.

GoodPerson

Then the issue would be grave enough for him to be promptly disowned and executed by his Nigerian Prince father. Who happens to be his biggest source of lunch money, mind you. Those village bounties are a pittance compared to their royal treasury. (seriously, they have an infinite amount of yachts)

And don't even think about robbing his father, we're literally stuck in this school.
No, I don't mean stealing his father's treasury, no. What I mean is, why don't we snuck into his room and dip all of the money in his room?

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
No, I don't mean stealing his father's treasury, no. What I mean is, why don't we snuck into his room and dip all of the money in his room?
Like I said, we'd lose a steady source of income. We'd be missing a mountain for a molehill. He doesn't even save that much, he spends all his not-lunch money on Puppet's Cult of Stars merchandise.

GoodPerson

Like I said, we'd lose a steady source of income. We'd be missing a mountain for a molehill. He doesn't even save that much, he spends all his not-lunch money on Puppet's Cult of Stars merchandise.
Oh... Ok. Fanatism.