Find the Deity, Divinity, Myth, Legend, Whatever...

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
That one's easy, it's Prometheus.
Yes.

I'm guessing it's Prometheus, though there might be more that fit from other mythologies or religions.

What about "He who found fulfillment giving up immortality."
Yes.
Odysseus? Or maybe Gilgamesh?

"He who was deceived, caused their end." (In case it's not clear it's "he" who need to be found)

Last edited:

Sleds

Je suis l'un des trois, tu ne veux pas me voir en colère. Je suis assez incompris par les gens qui ne me connaissent pas.

Je m'appelle le Grand Dieu que les dieux et même les démons prient
Mahādevaḥ/Shiva?

LilRora

Mostly formless
Rough writing from memory, take with salt.

Back in Ancient Time, sailors used to invoke [...deity here....]:"O God, you may kill or save me all you wish, but..."
That's got to be Poseidon, or some other nautical deity I don't remember. Might have been his son?

And she'll definite care about being the prettiest, but this girl is more random, sits at the same table tho
That's probably the Godess of the Hunt Artemis then, unless it's some lesser deity I'm not aware of.

LilRora

Mostly formless

Back in Ancient Time, sailors used to invoke [...deity here....]:"O God, you may kill or save me all you wish, but..."
That's got to be Poseidon, or some other nautical deity I don't remember. Might have been his son?

And she'll definite care about being the prettiest, but this girl is more random, sits at the same table tho
That's probably the Godess of the Hunt Artemis then, unless it's some lesser deity I'm not aware of.

Sleds

Njord?

Sleds

Uh? He did? I'm not aware of that, and again, not who I had in mind.

Man, I need to look up Odysseus cause I don't remember he gave up immortality.
Calypso offered immortality to him, so that he can stay with her, but he refused (he also the only human who was offered immortality in greek myth) to pursuit his way and come back to penelope

Sleds

There a few replies for the same sentence, I don't know if that would be bothersome for the ones who participate, but if you can edit your message when someone guessed correclty to said it was found, that could be great!

Sleds

Incorrect on all counts. I intentionally chose something that you are absolutely not going to find in a Google search, and might only find in some very good deep-dives into the lore of the particular region this figure comes from. (Yes, this does comply with the rules in the OP.)

EDIT: I will give a hint. The term "history" in my quote is of key importance.
Oannes/Adapa?

Enki?

Edit: Maybe Zeus with all those things he made in the mortal realm?

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
An entity wages an eternal struggle against a silent companion.
@Sleds Sisyphus

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
1711013312080.png

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I got one very good for everyone to take a guess at.

Long tits

Hint: Ghost