SHF High-school Fanfic

Now that I think about it, under Anon's reality filter I would likely appear as someone who needs to be institutionalized immediately
I am scared to think what I would look like. Will I be covered with mannequin hands, gloves and figurines of hands, or just in severed hands?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Now that I think about it, under Anon's reality filter I would likely appear as someone who needs to be institutionalized immediately
Actually, everyone under my “reality filter” needs institutionalization. However, the last chapter I wrote kind of leaves the door open to the idea everyone is having fun cosplaying while my character isn’t in on it.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Wouldn't we all? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am scared to think what I would look like. Will I be covered with mannequin hands, gloves and figurines of hands, or just in severed hands?
I just imagine myself running around in one of those costumes that they use as a mascot during football games and such. But instead of teddy bear or something it would be a daikon costume lmao

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Actually, everyone under my “reality filter” needs institutionalization. However, the last chapter I wrote kind of leaves the door open to the idea everyone is having fun cosplaying while my character isn’t in on it.
When will this chapter come out?