SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
More Ane-san Lore! 🤩
:blob_uwu: I still want to write a proper description for mother, since I more or less decided on her lore. But firs I need to finish family photo and 3 chapters (pain peko...)
You don't need to act cool Ane-san, you already are to me! 🤩
:blob_aww: :blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_uwu:
We definitely need it! :blob_evil:
Makes no point of trying to keep things balanced at this point. I'm still going to add her weakness tho... Just need to cipher it properly :blob_evil:
🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩
It's coming along great! :blob_uwu:
:blob_aww: :blob_melt: I just started, but it really is coming together slowly :blob_melt:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
:blob_uwu: I still want to write a proper description for mother, since I more or less decided on her lore. But firs I need to finish family photo and 3 chapters (pain peko...)
You are working really hard, you have my support! :blob_pat_sad::blob_uwu:

Makes no point of trying to keep things balanced at this point. I'm still going to add her weakness tho... Just need to cipher it properly :blob_evil:
It makes sense, if you want to counter the forces in the field and be a deity you have to think on a completely different scale.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Now for the fun part of cleaning and redrawing everything :sweating_profusely: and it's the close family version. I still want to do the extended one :blob_uwu:
1711101976450.png

Imagine if the Ssemouys and Seymour were kitsune(canonically possible)
ಠ_ಠ