Submit a character for my upcoming reader-interactive story!

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author
I think they could be too good comparison of the fear that insanity can cause, Bubble shows the fear insane people induce in others and Centrogen could show the horror of having no control over oneself.
I'm definitely hyped for the web novel.
Since you guys and your submissions are so well-synced, that basically skyrocketed the chance of your characters getting involved in the first arc xD.

I hope I do your characters justice!
Extremely close to racism
You must have not seen the monkeyboy posted on the first page :(

C_P_Tuck

how are ya gonna incorporate such a colorful cast of background anyway? And plan for anyone?
The story itself will be shifting focus between players. It's not a novel in the sense that there's a set MC or main group. With so many viewpoints spread out across a huge story, I kinda need multiple characters.

I'm embracing the true serial story nature with this one.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
The story itself will be shifting focus between players. It's not a novel in the sense that there's a set MC or main group. With so many viewpoints spread out across a huge story, I kinda need multiple characters.

I'm embracing the true serial story nature with this one.
Oh, a Rotating Ensemble Cast!

Now, that is a rather harder one to pull off, with so much to keep track of, my single-tracked brain can't do it. I am excited to see how that turned out!

C_P_Tuck

Oh, a Rotating Ensemble Cast!

Now, that is a rather harder one to pull off, with so much to keep track of, my single-tracked brain can't do it. I am excited to see how that turned out!
Well, it's a new challenge for me too, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm used to keeping track of multiple threads, both for D&D and my personal style of worldbuilding.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Well, it's a new challenge for me too, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm used to keeping track of multiple threads, both for D&D and my personal style of worldbuilding.
I saw that you were a D&D player and was immediately hyped because one of my favourite stories has an D&D player as author, my expectations are high and I think you will meet them.

Notadate

Noooo, JJJ, he will be … everyone loves sharing loot with um a chaos gremlin? Or would I can him a survivalist . He an explorer, what would his genre theme even be. Serious with jokes? Or pure chaotic thinking to get out of bizarre situations he ‘tottally’ didn’t put himself in, with serious undertones of ‘I can die’… Authors choice, he is bizarre dude.
-
The monkey… how would that work?

C_P_Tuck

Oof, replies really dried up for this, didn't they? Nobody else has character concepts to share?

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Oof, replies really dried up for this, didn't they? Nobody else has character concepts to share?
Maybe think about idioms, stories or ideas, aka make characters out of memes.
Like "standing under a bad star" but Nowhere Star already took the idea...
Maybe a character based upon the idea of the ship of Theseus?