Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Reciful

Well I can actually consider it... have Reciful bless it and then fry it <.<
And then feed it to somebody >.>

Wow that wicked!!... Nice...... RIP for who ever will ever eat it...... Or maybe! They might evolve! Who knows!! Ahahaha

Drevart

Wow that wicked!!... Nice...... RIP for who ever will ever eat it...... Or maybe! They might evolve! Who knows!! Ahahaha
Well one of the criteria to be evil is to be me for a reason... that will be abrilliant poison... or maybe a great panacea... ehehehehe

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
We all do. Oh, just telling you beforehand - the E rank exam that's available at the moment rewards you with a random egg. You might want to start thinking about what could hatch from it beforehand, or you'll end up like me, unable to decide.
A kukku
'-'
I'm back from some IRL stuff. Now I just need to skim over all the reports that I missed.

I'll probably be back to evaluations by tomorrow.
*huggles*
\(QwQ)/

Your presence has been sorely missed!

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm back from some IRL stuff. Now I just need to skim over all the reports that I missed.

I'll probably be back to evaluations by tomorrow.
Welcome back~
When I say skim I mean I skip any reports that don't look of importance to the overall plot.
Well, you can safely skip the last 11k words report then~

Reciful

Well one of the criteria to be evil is to be me for a reason... that will be abrilliant poison... or maybe a great panacea... ehehehehe

Wish that who ever eat that....if it ever happen...... is ready for a life of Many Extra limbs, additional mouths & Eyes, Countless appendages. All over his body like some kind of a Biological abstract painting~ :blob_melt:

Euka

Soooo I plan to post a quest for the very first time.... Guys what do you think? Is there anything to advice???

A certain Chaotic request
Sponsor: Reciful "the Innocent Malice"Location: Scribel CityLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Please Create, Or Bring. Reciful One "Large meat cleaver butcher Knife"
  • Please Create, Or Bring Reciful One "Wood Cutting Axe"
  • (Optional) Give Reciful both Item.
Reciful is thinking of changing combat Style. In order to hide Reciful true identity, from both humanity & as well to the Gods.

Due to a certain incident, last time.
Reciful got attacked, By the very people she helped.. Its all because Reciful is different from them... Reciful almost die~

So, Reciful Realized, She can no longer be carefree, Reciful need to be Hideous.
Reciful will live with humanity & fight like humanity... Reciful will hide within Humanity.

Cause if discovered & Reciful die. Reciful can no longer have Revenge upon gods......

So..... Will you help Reciful?
Rewards
Exp: 200Money: (25)(25)(150)Other: ????????
*looks at quest*
*eyes shine with smithing fire*
Reival! Get Zagan! Ask him if he has any spare ingots! We have smithing to do!

Drevart

Wish that who ever eat that....if it ever happen...... is ready for a life of Many Extra limbs, additional mouths & Eyes, Countless appendages. All over his body like some kind of a Biological abstract painting~ :blob_melt:
*Puts up a banner with a logo reading as following: "SELLING A PANACEA FRIED EGG!!! CURES ANY DISEASE!!!!"*

Reciful

*Puts up a banner with a logo reading as following: "SELLING A PANACEA FRIED EGG!!! CURES ANY DISEASE!!!!"*

Soioo EVIL!! :blob_shock:. :blobrofl: .. you even beat Reciful! On that category:sweating_profusely:... Wait... Reciful is not evil...just naive! Ahaha

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What have you been doing while I was gone. :sweating_profusely:
I published the leaderboards with the top 3 biggest reports split into a few different categories.

... This had the unfortunate side effect of burning up some people's competitive spirit... >.>

My biggest report is still in the 4k margin actually, I'm innocent in that regard~

Nahrenne

Liana looks at the banner and reads it.
"..."
She vomits at the thought of her past experience of eating human food.
"..."
She thinks about how she seems to have resistances to diseases.
'-'

She smiles gently at the vendor, "I wish you luck!"
(^-^)

X

Nahrenne

I published the leaderboards with the top 3 biggest reports split into a few different categories.

... This had the unfortunate side effect of burning up some people's competitive spirit... >.>

My biggest report is still in the 4k margin actually, I'm innocent in that regard~
I didn't get competitive.
If it ends up long, it just ended up long.
I try to keep them compact so the reader's attention doesn't get lost.
'-'

X