SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Ok Luoir, here's a test - point out where I am in the photo. If you get it right, Seymour will step on you (violently, with a spiked heel, through your neck)
Who do you want me to point out? All three or the one speaking?

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
I want Voidirussy, Cortussy, Arcadussy, not a mundane life!
Well, you hated a mundane life. So that's what you get as a nightmare.

Here comes the reinforcement.
nope.jpg

LuoirM

Here's I'll do it the hardmode with a smaller picture and every name

The one speaking, sure :blob_evil:
The one speaking should be the black hair one, minion Ssemouy, if I'm wrong then I will furiously jerk into Corty's sock as self punishment.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I had to rearange things, so there's a chance you got tiny bit smaller :blob_okay: Though, it depends which you you mean too :blob_hmm_two:
Heroine Ssemouy, mainly(probably as a result of you bringing her to the front). Though I feel as if Seymour got smaller too

Here's I'll do it the hardmode with a smaller picture and every name

The one speaking should be the black hair one, minion Ssemouy, if I'm wrong then I will furiously jerk into Corty's sock as self punishment.
Hah, take out your socks, the one speaking was none of them, it was the secret, 4th alter ego-
Daw, fine, you got it right :blob_pout:

LuoirM

Heroine Ssemouy, mainly(probably as a result of you bringing her to the front). Though I feel as if Seymour got smaller too

Hah, take out your socks, the one speaking was none of them, it was the secret, 4th alter ego-
Daw, fine, you got it right :blob_pout:
Don't worry, original Ssemouy, I'm sure you will find a way to prank me later, pat pat.

Now, if you can tell Seymour to wear a skirt while the thing is happening, that'd be swell, too. *lays down flat with neck out, smiling happily*

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Want me to make them bigger? :blob_evil_two:

Now, if you can tell Seymour to wear a skirt while the thing is happening, that'd be swell, too. *lays down flat with neck out, smiling happily*
As her Goddess I object. My Rootlings are to conduct themselves properly :blob_thor:

I didn't think I would be moved to tears...

I don't know what to say, the emotions are too many.
:blob_reach: Anything for my Precious Bro :blob_reach: