SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
People, besides me, who have played an obvious role in the most recent chapter: @ElliePorter @Sola-sama @LuoirM @Hans.Trondheim Tony @Kureous @Iamnotabot .
People, besides me, who have played a not obvious role in the most recent chapter: @Corty @[redacted] @[redacted] @[redacted] @HelloHound (used in a metaphor, or a simile, or whatever it is called)
People who have played a not obvious and accidental role in the most recent chapter: @Voidiris @Simple_Russian_Boi
Oh yeah, and a very brief reference to @Aaqil was also used in the same way as @HelloHound was.
Edit: probably didn’t need to @ HelloHound for this. Sorry!

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Two boys, ten girls...
Even th boys?
People, besides me, who have played an obvious role in the most recent chapter: @ElliePorter @Sola-sama @LuoirM @Hans.Trondheim Tony @Kureous @Iamnotabot .
People, besides me, who have played a not obvious role in the most recent chapter: @Corty @[redacted] @[redacted] @[redacted] @HelloHound (used in a metaphor, or a simile, or whatever it is called)
People who have played a not obvious and accidental role in the most recent chapter: @Voidiris @Simple_Russian_Boi
Interesting.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Straight man: Maybe?
Comedian: Maybe not?
The two at the same time: care to take a guess?
Straight man: Read the thread from the start?
Comedian: or maybe clench your heart?
The two at the same time: Know that this game was rigged from the start
Ha...

I'll take my dip, bye. :blob_sweat::blob_sweat:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
... You remember that our extended family includes Luoir and Orlui because of my actions? :blob_blank:
Wait, so this all of the human versions of the Eldritch Family? I am confused. I wouldn't think so, since quagma and TheEldritchGod aren't on there.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Wait, so this all of the human versions of the Eldritch Family? I am confused. I wouldn't think so, since quagma and TheEldritchGod aren't on there.
It's this Eldritch Family:
1711311199510.png

It started from @Simple_Russian_Boi becoming my Slavic Mama and it all grew to this from that moment :blob_uwu:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
The Eldritch Family is just a name, because most of the people are Eldritch.
Only 3 ppl in the chart are eldritch You Voidiris and Azure, Danny counts as a goddess so she's not eldritch, Ssemouy as far as I'm aware isn't eldritch either and neither is Matcha and no having tentacles doesn't make you eldritch

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Only 3 ppl in the chart are eldritch You Voidiris and Azure, Danny counts as a goddess so she's not eldritch, Ssemouy as far as I'm aware isn't eldritch either and neither is Matcha and no having tentacles doesn't make you eldritch
I am Eldritch Goddess and for a looooong time now, Foxy. In fact I was counted as an Eldritch even before I was Goddess. And I think Matcha got an upgrade to half Eldritch or something.