SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Don't worry, original Ssemouy, I'm sure you will find a way to prank me later, pat pat.

Now, if you can tell Seymour to wear a skirt while the thing is happening, that'd be swell, too. *lays down flat with neck out, smiling happily*
Uh, we actually hate each other. So I'm not sure if she would even agree to a promise I made on her behalf.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
The amount of detail is absurd! I can only imagine how desperate it made you to add them to Midnight, between wings, X-shaped irises. There's also the Scarlet Apple, your gray lock, and Azure's hand marking her property.
What immense work.
I wanted to add some easter eggs, but I was rushing a bit with this version. I'm gonna include some in the extended ver with Nahrenne and Corty :blob_evil:
I am glad to have Iris by my side but it is a pity that they are not by Azure's side since they are married.
However from the point of view of the scene it is better the way you did because it comes out balanced.
I really wanted to leave Void at her side, but the balance was completely off and I also didn't want to split the Foxes. In extended ver I think Void will be able to come back to our side becasue there will be 2 other people on yours :blob_hmm_two:

DannyTheDaikon

Yep. It happened off thread, in a profile post. Luoir licked all of my fingers. Every. Single. One. :blob_blank:
And Orlui is a part of our family because she's too dumb to survive on her own.
:blob_blank: I understand Orlui, but Luoir... The same Luoir who's currently lusting after one of your daughter's alter ego, that Luoir? You want to bring him into this family? I already had to make sure that all Ssemouys/Seymour have shoes that cover toes, mama! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nahrenne and Corty? :blob_uwu:
Nahrenne and Corty :blob_uwu:

@DannyTheDaikon can I have a human hand grasping on my hand like a crown? Pretty please? :blob_reach:
I'm not sure I understand? On the family photo? And you mean on head like a crown? :blob_hmm_two:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
:blob_blank: I understand Orlui, but Luoir... The same Luoir who's currently lusting after one of your daughter's alter ego, that Luoir? You want to bring him into this family? I already had to make sure that all Ssemouys/Seymour have shoes that cover toes, mama! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:blob_neutral: If you get to know Luoir better, s/he's a surprisingly chill gal/boi. But yes, that pervert. And s/he still said smash, even when there were no toe pics.
And s/he's lusting not only for Ssemouy, but for Iris too.
Nahrenne and Corty :blob_uwu:
:blob_uwu:
I'm not sure I understand? On the family photo?
Yep~
And you mean on head like a crown? :blob_hmm_two:
Kinda? I was imagining a double-ended finger monstrosity that holds onto my head and reaches up with spare fingers like a crown. But I don't think AI can generate that. :blob_hmm_two:

DannyTheDaikon

:blob_neutral: If you get to know Luoir better, s/he's a surprisingly chill gal/boi. But yes, that pervert. And s/he still said smash, even when there were no toe pics.
And s/he's lusting not only for Ssemouy, but for Iris too.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Well at least Iris seems to enjoy it... And I can ask that Zombie Daikon to protect Ssemouy's (feet) dignity... :blob_blank:
Yep~

Kinda? I was imagining a double-ended finger monstrosity that holds onto my head and reaches up with spare fingers like a crown. But I don't think AI can generate that. :blob_hmm_two:
It can't, that's why I had to draw Azure's hand and Scarlet Apple myself. But I can do that, it's just that I need some time, because I need to rest and take care of some other things :blob_hmm_two: