SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
no one remembers her
Is this then the case of a forget me not, if we look away we forgot her so she's not in anyone mind rn, if so, let's set some dynamites

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
But Midnight is annoying.

Oh. Must be Theirl~
*stabs Theirl*
if it wasn't~
*destroys the multiverse*
Imposter's dead~ Everything else is too besides the Eldritch~

Edit: Forgot to mention: Anything stabbed by me ceases to exist in all realities and time lines to an extent that whatever was stabbed never has, will or is existing~ Anything that touches the blade of my knife has this happen to it unless I specify otherwise~

I could have also stabbed the concept of imposters and that would have destroyed the imposter~ I could also stab the curse if I wanted to... That would be less fun though~
But here is the thing…
You can’t reach @Raymann . They are safely ensconced in chair 0.
You say you can stab concepts.
But you can only stab them if you can get the right concept.
You might think I am talking out my arse, but there is actually a good reason behind it.
Raymann is in a spot where any concept that is in chair 0, is rendered zero itself, which means there is nothing within Chair 0, despite the fact that there should be something. And Chair 0 is not Chair 0, because it too is rendered different from everything that would be Chair 0, thus you cannot stab it because it doesn’t exist, even though revealing the information would make it exist, which starts what we view as a curse made by what we view as an impostor, but it is encoded in reality as something other than a curse. We just call it a curse and call it an impostor to talk about it easier. It is constantly going through various permutations, and each permutation is only findable with a code of differing zeroes even though the zeroes should all be the exact same according to every reality and timeline.
But! What if you stab this nothing? Well, it is a different nothing. And then oops, you chose the wrong nothing. Nice try. Not that nothing.
This means that you cannot use your control over causality to solve this because it doesn’t apply here. You must use something else, like time, fate, your everything-magic, etc.
What if, despite it quite literally being impossible to find it, we hypothesize that you did find it using what I mentioned? What would happen then? Well, the action of stabbing turns nothing into something.
Which means…
You cannot stab it! By stabbing the concept of nothing, you automatically make it something! Which means that Chair 0 is once more out of your reach, because it can only be a certain kind of nothing that you know nothing about!
It is a paradox!
And it is also a paradox completed unrelated to anything in your toolbox. This paradox is solvable by your control over causality. But the earlier paradoxes cannot be solvable by causality and actually make it so you cannot use causality for this paradox without making it so you end up using it on the earlier paradoxes (which makes it so your attempted murder is null once more). But your fate and time powers have no bearing on this! And your magic that can do anything… cannot do anything without doing something.
Edit: oh, and here is a patch before anyone exploits it. The encoding extends to every single aspect of this.

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
But here is the thing…
You might think I am talking out my arse, but there is actually a good reason behind it.
Raymann is in a spot where any concept that is in chair 0, is rendered zero itself, which means there is nothing within Chair 0, despite the fact that there should be something. And Chair 0 is not Chair 0, because it too is rendered different from everything that would be Chair 0, thus you cannot stab it because it doesn’t exist, even though revealing the information would make it exist, which starts what we view as a curse made by what we view as an impostor, but it is encoded in reality as something other than a curse. We just call it a curse and call it an impostor to talk about it easier. It is constantly going through various permutations, and each permutation is only findable with a code of differing zeroes even though the zeroes should all be the exact same according to every reality and timeline.
But! What if you stab this nothing? Well, it is a different nothing. And then oops, you chose the wrong nothing. Nice try. Not that nothing.
This means that you cannot use your control over causality to solve this because it doesn’t apply here. You must use something else, like time, fate, your everything-magic, etc.
What if, despite it quite literally being impossible to find it, we hypothesize that you did find it using what I mentioned? What would happen then? Well, the action of stabbing turns nothing into something.
Which means…
You cannot stab it! By stabbing the concept of nothing, you automatically make it something! Which means that Chair 0 is once more out of your reach, because it can only be a certain kind of nothing that you know nothing about!
It is a paradox!
And it is also a paradox completed unrelated to anything in your toolbox. This paradox is solvable by your control over causality. But the earlier paradoxes cannot be solvable by causality and actually make it so you cannot use causality for this paradox without making it so you end up using it on the earlier paradoxes (which makes it so your attempted murder is null once more). But your fate and time powers have no bearing on this! And your magic that can do anything… cannot do anything without doing something.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Idk she said something bout "Stabbing sister gives then stabbed me" so I just borrow it :blob_neutral: you should see the shits in her toybox
Right answer, you get a free spear up the ass (that you can't refuse)

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
S'the'al'thys En'igmara, the Whispered Star-Fur of Eternal Slumber

In this image in her eldritch form, a spiral formed by its nine tails, each of them able to influence reality and dreams in a different way.

This is only a representation. No mortal could survive an encounter with her true form.

In the depths of the cosmos, where the stars whisper secrets unfathomable to the human psyche, there resides an entity of such paradoxical nature that its very existence teeters on the brink of our understanding and madness.

This being, known among the scant few who dare whisper its name, as @Stealthy_Enigma , embodies the eldritch essence of the universe, melding the incomprehensible horror of the unknown with an inexplicable aura of fluffiness and tenderness. It is, in essence, a Ninja Fox, but to confine it to such mundane terms is to ignore the vast, unbridgeable chasm that it occupies in the cosmic order.

Crafted from the void's own fabric, its fur is a darkness so profound that it seems to drink in the light around it, yet it promises the comfort and serenity of the celestial bodies themselves. This fur, undulating with a life of its own, holds powers that defy the limits of human comprehension, capable of inducing a state of sleepiness so intense in those unacclimated to its eldritch nature, that it borders on the edge of eternal slumber.

Despite its fearsome capabilities, she moves with a grace and stealth befitting its name. It is a shadow amongst shadows, a whisper in the silence of the night, leaving no trace but the faintest glimmer of stardust in its wake, a testament to its passage through the realms of men and gods alike.

Yet, for all its eldritch power, this entity chooses a path of benignancy, wielding its formidable abilities not for destruction but for the protection and solace of those it deems worthy. Its presence, though it could spell doom for the minds of mortals, instead offers a sanctuary of dreams and gentle headpats, enveloping the chosen few in a peace so profound it seems a cruel jest against the backdrop of the universe's indifferent chaos.

This paradox, this blend of cosmic horror and unspeakable cuteness, serves as a stark reminder of the incomprehensible complexities that dwell in the spaces between worlds, where entities like her reside.
˝<(❀>///<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙˙⊃⊂\ Tee-hee~

:blob_aww:

Same energy :blob_evil:
My lil' sis IRL loves 'em~
I swear she has fifty plushies and hundreds of axolotol toys~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
But here is the thing…
Which means…
It is a paradox!
Then Azure can just stab the concept of a place like this existing :blob_uwu: Problem solved ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Then Azure can just stab the concept of a place like this existing :blob_uwu: Problem solved ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
isnt it easier to just cast a spell to avoid the person to be perceived as existing? if the perceving the person is the problem... then make dont know a robot body to the said person and use hypnosis to make the person perceive their existence as another person and classify that person as something akin to a daikon zombie... so the seat problem is resolved and there is no more problem? oh since the person isnt dead there wont be a time loop too the curse exist but wont activate so no problem there!

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Little puppet, little puppet. Heed Our words. Spinning, orbiting, vibrating.
Planets and protons twirl, round and round and round. More alike than not.

As one is, so are all. Wave or point, alive or dead. Matter, energy, they are the same. From the largest galaxy to the smallest singularity, they are the same.

We are Gravity. We are Time. We are Many, yet One.

The Grand Unifying Theory. You have GUTs, you who marches to the tune of the COLORS that guide you.
We can match every rainbow you bring forth. Chromatophores, miniature blazing suns of every conceivable color, and many that aren't.

Proceed cautiously. Use Us well, avatar of the COLORS.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
The person you are looking for doesn't exist yet exist.
The person you are looking at doesn't have concept of "not existence" nor "existence".

The person

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
isnt it easier to just cast a spell to avoid the person to be perceived as existing? if the perceving the person is the problem... then make dont know a robot body to the said person and use hypnosis to make the person perceive their existence as another person and classify that person as something akin to a daikon zombie... so the seat problem is resolved and there is no more problem? oh since the person isnt dead there wont be a time loop too the curse exist but wont activate so no problem there!
Yeah. Doing the spell is hella easy.
This power is meant to defend Raymann, not ensure the curse spreads.
But that would mean admitting Azure_Fog can’t kill Raymann, and they won’t admit that.