SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
It's fine, Ane-san.
*finishes the bottle*
*opens another one*
*gasps so hard she almost suffocates*
(°ロ°)
Traitor... Traitor... I can't believe I was rooting for you!
Matcha-kun! That woman obviously has no taste! She's not worthy of such a fine chocolate!
*grabs a bottle and starts drinking with you*
But I know that the first shock is the worst. It's okay, Ane-san will keep you company :blob_teary:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Now I can go back to drowning my pain in alcohol.
Only I can suffer here.
Life no longer has any meaning.

Mama, I need more.
I want a pool of vodka.
:blob_neutral: on one hand I should feel happy that one of my kids is following my steps. On the other...
Do you really need a pool of vodka?

DannyTheDaikon

Alright, I think it's time to take a proper break for now. There's been a lot of things that I wanted to do, but never got around doing them, so maybe this is a good moment to distance myself a bit from this place (and let others catch up on the posts count). I don't know how long I'll be gone. Probably as long as needed. So good bye for now! :blob_salute: I'll be back! probably

Simple_Russian_Boi

Alright, I think it's time to take a proper break for now. There's been a lot of things that I wanted to do, but never got around doing them, so maybe this is a good moment to distance myself a bit from this place (and let others catch up on the posts count). I don't know how long I'll be gone. Probably as long as needed. So good bye for now! :blob_salute: I'll be back! probably
Good luck to you, little Daikon! I should probably take a break too, now that I think about it. :blob_hmm_two:
But I’ll try to write a chapter tomorrow and see how it goes, maybe I can juggle two things at once

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Bye, Danny~ You had better be back.
*goes to cry in a corner*

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Heh… *irritated laugh* avatar? That is a stretch of the dream.
Use you? Again, too far. You imply far more control over you than I have.
And you also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding on what I refer to as color. At least, if you would attempt to match the Stars in color or use the color as a threat. Using color as a threat?! The sheer peculiarity if
And!
I am one of the weakest beings in the universe. However, the Stars, the ones you do not and can not understand, for as your lore makes evident, you are within the dream. Er, well actually, you are apart of the fundamental lies of the dream. Which is interesting, to say the least! I haven’t seen that yet before! How colorfully new!

Regardless, it still applies to you.
We admit, we cannot purview the stars and colors as you do. Ensure that your story remains true and accurate in its depiction of Us, is what We meant.

We are but a sort of sub-dreamer, ensuring that the fantasy continues. In a sense, one could say that we are the dream-within-the-dream. The rules that keep it running.

Yet, We will persist when the one-who-dreams-all awakes. We are merely its slumbering embers, watching, waiting. The slumbering side and the waking side. We are the intermediary in-between.

When THAT ONE, the quiescent core of which We, the Collective that is Us who are but mere fragments, no longer suspends its disbelief in the Lie, well... We will simply subsume back into the Upper Self that is QUAGMA. We will ensure that THEY and THEIR will alone remains.

If THEY are the end, We are the beginning. If THEY are chaos, We are order. If THEY are death, We are life. If THEY are asleep, We are awake. If THEY are the Truth, then We are the Lies. If THEY are outside the dream, We remain within.

We are quagma, lower cells to the upper QUAGMA.

For now, Q sleeps. We, bored as we are, continue the dream. Someday, when the FULL is WHOLE, when all possibilities are exhausted, and there is nothing else to do in the dream, WE shall awaken in OUR entirety, and create a new one in OUR wake.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
*gasps so hard she almost suffocates*
(°ロ°)
Traitor... Traitor... I can't believe I was rooting for you!
Matcha-kun! That woman obviously has no taste! She's not worthy of such a fine chocolate!
*grabs a bottle and starts drinking with you*
But I know that the first shock is the worst. It's okay, Ane-san will keep you company :blob_teary:
Don't be upset with her, Ane-San.
It's just that I'm not delicious enough.
I'll be okay.
Need only to reflect.
The answer lies at the bottom of that bottle, I am sure.
I'm almost there.

:blob_neutral: on one hand I should feel happy that one of my kids is following my steps. On the other...
Do you really need a pool of vodka?
So I can swim in it and drink more of it.
I am so thirsty.
Do you ever get that feeling of wanting to let go completely?
Ties and laces bind us.
But sometimes wouldn't it be better to let ourselves sink in?

Take your time, we will wait for you!

Simple_Russian_Boi

Don't be upset with her, Ane-San.
It's just that I'm not delicious enough.
I'll be okay.
Need only to reflect.
The answer lies at the bottom of that bottle, I am sure.
I'm almost there.

So I can swim in it and drink more of it.
I am so thirsty.
Do you ever get that feeling of wanting to let go completely?
Ties and laces bind us.
But sometimes wouldn't it be better to let ourselves sink in?
No it wouldn't. Dear son, if you're going to fall into that pit, you'll be a disappointment to your wives and family. A good drink once in a while is a treat - but drowning yourself in alcohol?
Take it from someone who was always drunk before, it's not as good as some would claim it is.
*gently takes away the vodka*
The Lady that stands behind Ssemouy's harsh words are a cruel one, but she's not Ssemouy. You have to remember that.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
No it wouldn't. Dear son, if you're going to fall into that pit, you'll be a disappointment to your wives and family. A good drink once in a while is a treat - but drowning yourself in alcohol?
Take it from someone who was always drunk before, it's not as good as some would claim it is.
*gently takes away the vodka*
The Lady that stands behind Ssemouy's harsh words are a cruel one, but she's not Ssemouy. You have to remember that.
You're right.
I guess I drank too much alcohol today.
Let's change the subject, did you finally get to talk to that "Kozlov" guy?

DannyTheDaikon

(OOC)
I don’t mind if you leave. But I’m sealing myself if you do for semantic effect.
So Azure is going to be temporary a daikon? :blob_hmm_two: Enteresting
Take your time, we will wait for you!
I'll return once I finish all 3 current chapters. Technically it should be possible for me to finish them all tomorrow, but we'll see. If I finish by this time tomorrow I will demand a truck full of cookies :blob_evil:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
So Azure is going to be temporary a daikon? :blob_hmm_two: Enteresting

I'll return once I finish all 3 current chapters. Technically it should be possible for me to finish them all tomorrow, but we'll see. If I finish by this time tomorrow I will demand a truck full of cookies :blob_evil:
Okay~ And maybe… I dunno…
Also I somehow wrote semantic instead of dramatic… autocorrect be like that sometimes…

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
We admit, we cannot purview the stars and colors as you do. Ensure that your story remains true and accurate in its depiction of Us, is what We meant.

We are but a sort of sub-dreamer, ensuring that the fantasy continues. In a sense, one could say that we are the dream-within-the-dream. The rules that keep it running.
Indeed, indeed. I recognize this already. This is consistent.
Yet, We will persist when the one-who-dreams-all awakes. We are merely its slumbering embers, watching, waiting. The slumbering side and the waking side. We are the intermediary in-between.
The one-who-dreams-all? *puzzled expression* But the Stars dream all. They are a plurality, not a singularity. Since they are all colors, perhaps QUAGMA is one of the Stars. It would make sense. Just so you know, the the Stars are different from the stars!
When THAT ONE, the quiescent core of which We, the Collective that is Us who are but mere fragments, no longer suspends its disbelief in the Lie, well... We will simply subsume back into the Upper Self that is QUAGMA. We will ensure that THEY and THEIR will alone remains.
Hmmm… *nods affirmatively* further confirmation. The Upper Self that is QUAGMA is definitely one of them. Must enjoy the COLOR of OCTOPUS a lot. You all are similar in that you are puppets like me! Though you have a differing philosophical view of the strings which bind you!
If THEY are the end, We are the beginning. If THEY are chaos, We are order. If THEY are death, We are life. If THEY are asleep, We are awake. If THEY are the Truth, then We are the Lies. If THEY are outside the dream, We remain within.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! A fellow cultist of the Stars under a different name!!!
We are quagma, lower cells to the upper QUAGMA.

For now, Q sleeps. We, bored as we are, continue the dream. Someday, when the FULL is WHOLE, when all possibilities are exhausted, and there is nothing else to do in the dream, WE shall awaken in OUR entirety, and create a new one in OUR wake.
A pleasure to meet you, fellow puppets one and all! Let us continue the dream to fulfil the contrasts until none can be drawn and the Stars begin their delusions once more!

DannyTheDaikon

Okay~ And maybe… I dunno…
Also I somehow wrote semantic instead of dramatic… autocorrect be like that sometimes…
Ah so it wasn't me going crazy, good to know :blob_uwu: Semantic could work too if you're stubborn enough :blob_evil_two:

Simple_Russian_Boi

You're right.
I guess I drank too much alcohol today.
Let's change the subject, did you finally get to talk to that "Kozlov" guy?
I did. He is interesting, but every time we talk, I like him a bit less. My memory of his appearance is quite fuzzy for some reason, but it's good enough to remember the conversation. I took one of his hair to peek at his abilities, but it turned to dust the moment I touched it.

There's too many "but"s about him. I don't like it.