SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
The idea is that.
The foreign student will slowly replace ray, and start the phenomenon in subsequent timelines, leading to each every student mutuating and changing to their character in after each reset. Like Mr.Furata a human will actually become a spirit ink crow due to anamoly.
To prevent more expansion of unknown anomaly Ray and previous council members will pay the ultimate sacrifice and redact all previous timelines and as adjustment redact Ray, making her embodiment of the anomaly.
Ah, so this is Raymann's backstory?

To make it consistent with SHHS lore, we can say that this school was one of the many multiverses that merged with SHHS. Her anomalous nature made her the only surviving member of this collection of timelines which are forever erased, which is actually quite sad when you think about it.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
The idea is that.
The foreign student will slowly replace ray, and start the phenomenon in subsequent timelines, leading to each every student mutuating and changing to their character in after each reset. Like Mr.Furata a human will actually become a spirit ink crow due to anamoly.
To prevent more expansion of unknown anomaly Ray and previous council members will pay the ultimate sacrifice and redact all previous timelines and as adjustment redact Ray, making her embodiment of the anomaly.

Character Sheet: Ray Mann

• First Name: Ray
  • Last Name: Mann
  • Physical Appearance: Ray's appearance changes, but some constants may remain: she often wears sunglasses and has long dark hair.
  • Personality and Behavior: Ray has a penchant for Japanese terms, often speaking or exclaiming phrases in a weeb style, reflecting her passion for Japanese pop culture.
  • Curse: Ray is afflicted with a curse that seems central to both her existence and her actions. The exact details and origin of this curse remain shrouded in mystery but deeply affect her life and powers.
  • Connections: She is friends with @FlutterOfCrows ?
  • Powers: Ray possesses the ability to travel through timelines and eliminate temporal anomalies.
To make it consistent with SHHS lore, we can say that this school was one of the many multiverses that merged with SHHS. Her anomalous nature made her the only surviving member of this collection of timelines which are forever erased, which is actually quite sad when you think about it.
I think I will go with this interpretation and make it my canon.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Ah, so this is Raymann's backstory?

Actually 2 character survived the redaction. Or to be exact remember everything.
Ray
&
One of you [imposter] the foreign entity bringer of anomaly.
This multiverse is was a prequel multiverse to SHHS.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
...kind of? :blob_neutral:

The 4th alter ego is unofficial tho and it won't be so it can only happen in here and not in the chapter, mind you.
Fucking amazing, best day of my life :blob_neutral:

I understand that