SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Your situations are different. Just go slower on the drinks and eat some real food. Porrige or something.
(by "never did such things" she meant
1711540872991.png
)

LuoirM

Your situations are different. Just go slower on the drinks and eat some real food. Porrige or something.
Mortal flesh limiting me, me want tongue to always feel bubbles, and throat to always feel sweet :blob_no: no sickness no pain just bliss

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Mortal flesh limiting me, me want tongue to always feel bubbles, and throat to always feel sweet :blob_no: no sickness no pain just bliss
Sadly, that's just not possible, little one. Either you figure out your meals, become a god or suffer.

LuoirM

Sadly, that's just not possible, little one. Either you figure out your meals, become a god or suffer.

... Okay, father.

Orlui has accepted the challenge of Boi to climb her stairway into Heaven, kill god and changes place with him. Each step marks a sin that she'd committed in her alter ego's life. The bigger the sin, the bigger the step. If she climbs the entire thing, she'll face judgment based on her efforts. Unfortunately, Luoir made plenty of sins that Orlui paying for, about 2,098,393 of them, and the stairs will turn into a slide after every seven days. But none of it deters Orlui. She brought the knife that Azure gifted her. Even if it does take an eternity to master the flight of stairs, she would be the idiot to take over God, for Sprite, of course.

God punishes Orlui by flinging her out of the gates of heaven. Doomed to fall down the infinite stairway, she shatters every bone in her body until the end of time.

How long has it been. Years? No. Not years, not decades, not centuries. No time. There was no time. She was still thinking like a mortal, Orlui knew. The day she left SHHS was the last day she was a part of. The moment before she entered the portal was the last time she was a part of this world. Time is gone. All of eternity stretches forward forever. A single second, a million years. It's all the same now. The neon flashes of multicolored radiation that spilled forth from the distortion in deep space, the bright white of the world when she first left Luoir's womb. It had all melted together into a singular moment, a never-ending eternity. Time was gone. On her quest to seek godhood and be immune to sickness to drink more sprite, Orlui had become immortal. Orlui had died. She saw the birth of the universe, and she saw the heat death. And she could not tell the difference.

Source:
Couldn't find a way to reliably get the script so I used image to text lol
1711541409821.png

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Are you sure? :blob_hmm:
Yes
As far as I'm aware this is all exclusively Raymann lore, so only she knows of who the imposter is.
No. There are 4 (5?) people in total who know who the imposter is.
1. Puppet
2. Midnight
3. Raymann
4. The Impostor
5. Corty (assuming he reads it)
I like being nil.

That basically what I did hourly, checking and stealing code
Honestly knowing this is required nowadays with all the bullshit adblock blockers. I like it when they just add blur over the entire document, so I can easily disable it :blob_evil_two:
Well at least for a moment I felt
View attachment 27362
If the website owners are incompetent idiots then you can get quite far from just that screen

DannyTheDaikon

... Okay, father.

Orlui has accepted the challenge of Boi to climb her stairway into Heaven, kill god and changes place with him. Each step marks a sin that she'd committed in her alter ego's life. The bigger the sin, the bigger the step. If she climbs the entire thing, she'll face judgment based on her efforts. Unfortunately, Luoir made plenty of sins that Orlui paying for, about 2,098,393 of them, and the stairs will turn into a slide after every seven days. But none of it deters Orlui. She brought the knife that Azure gifted her. Even if it does take an eternity to master the flight of stairs, she would be the idiot to take over God, for Sprite, of course.

God punishes Orlui by flinging her out of the gates of heaven. Doomed to fall down the infinite stairway, she shatters every bone in her body until the end of time.

How long has it been. Years? No. Not years, not decades, not centuries. No time. There was no time. She was still thinking like a mortal, Orlui knew. The day she left SHHS was the last day she was a part of. The moment before she entered the portal was the last time she was a part of this world. Time is gone. All of eternity stretches forward forever. A single second, a million years. It's all the same now. The neon flashes of multicolored radiation that spilled forth from the distortion in deep space, the bright white of the world when she first left Luoir's womb. It had all melted together into a singular moment, a never-ending eternity. Time was gone. On her quest to seek godhood and be immune to sickness to drink more sprite, Orlui had become immortal. Orlui had died. She saw the birth of the universe, and she saw the heat death. And she could not tell the difference.

Source:
Couldn't find a way to reliably get the script so I used image to text lol View attachment 27364
...aaaaaaaand we have another Eldritch :blob_neutral:

DannyTheDaikon

Non canon or mind-erasure would be great cus I still want an idiot redhead not a suffering depressed entity :blob_neutral:
*erases Orlui's memories*
Done. We have enough depression going around already... *Glances at Matcha-kun drinking in a corner*

LuoirM

*erases Orlui's memories*
Done. We have enough depression going around already... *Glances at Matcha-kun drinking in a corner*
I haven't catch on, what's wrong with him? :blob_neutral:

*wakes up still a mortal, confuu*
aww, me still can't drink sprite all I want :blob_no:

DannyTheDaikon

I haven't catch on, what's wrong with him? :blob_neutral:
In a profile post Ssemouy said she doesn't want to eat chocolate anymore, so now Matcha-kun is depressed, cuz he thinks he's not good enough and/or that Ssemouy doesn't love him anymore :blob_neutral:
*wakes up still a mortal, confuu*
aww, me still can't drink sprite all I want :blob_no:
Sparkling water with lemon juice and honey? Want some? It's even better than sprite :blob_hide:

LuoirM

In a profile post Ssemouy said she doesn't want to eat chocolate anymore, so now Matcha-kun is depressed, cuz he thinks he's not good enough and/or that Ssemouy doesn't love him anymore :blob_neutral:
Should I say sorry to him that she's only care about me now? (delulu moment) :blob_neutral:
Sparkling water with lemon juice and honey? Want some? It's even better than sprite :blob_hide:
That sounds like a lot of word, stabbed sis :blob_blank:
Me no believe something's better than sprite, me want try :blob_reach: