After binge writing crash

doravg

110/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Did your brain ever get too excited, made you write double, triple that of what you normally write, and then left you as a zombie the next day?

Not fun, is it?

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Did your brain ever get too excited, made you write double, triple that of what you normally write, and then left you as a zombie the next day?

Not fun, is it?
Fun.

Considering my young age and how energetic I am even at midnight, yes it's fun.

Thank you for asking.

uhhyes.jpg

GoodPerson

Ah, do not worry about my condition, doravg.

I am definitely not being held at gunpoint by Pixy.
I hope you can keep that energy even in your 30s. Man, now I feel old. Still have a couple of months before I hit 30. And yet...
Old man
Laughdemo.jpg

doravg

Ah, do not worry about my condition, doravg.

I am definitely not being held at gunpoint by Pixy.

Old man
View attachment 27513
I am a woman, actually. People do tell me from time to time I look no older than 21, but I feel old. And, when I have to be honest, the highlight of my week was when a kid called me big sis, instead of auntie. Made my day, and I called everyone I knew. Heck, I think I even post it in the Daily Wins Megathread.

GoodPerson

I am a woman, actually. People do tell me from time to time I look no older than 21, but I feel old. And, when I have to be honest, the highlight of my week was when a kid called me big sis, instead of auntie. Made my day, and I called everyone I knew. Heck, I think I even post it in the Daily Wins Megathread.
Can I call you big sis because of my age? :blob_aww:

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk

Not fun, is it?
Basically you did the same amount of writing for the same period, just with a different rhythm. Nothing to fret about.

It's a matter of intensiveness versus extensiveness - the first one is "do much in a short time, then recover", the second is "do little over a longer period, while keeping pace". Usually both garner the same net result, but our temporal perception isn't well suited to noticing such patterns.

Cheers,
Sagacious

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Basically you did the same amount of writing for the same period, just with a different rhythm. Nothing to fret about.

It's a matter of intensiveness versus extensiveness - the first one is "do much in a short time, then recover", the second is "do little over a longer period, while keeping pace". Usually both garner the same net result, but our temporal perception isn't well suited to noticing such patterns.

Cheers,
Sagacious
Whoa 😮

GoodPerson

I don't put links to my story in my signature, sis. I put words in it!

If you want me to advertise my work, then please tell me how to put pictures in my signature. :blob_teary:
Fine, I hope you had a nice day! Also, what are you writing right now? There are no links in your signature.

doravg

I don't put links to my story in my signature, sis. I put words in it!

If you want me to advertise my work, then please tell me how to put pictures in my signature. :blob_teary:
You go to the same place, signature, and search for the little insert image icon.
pic.png

That said, you might want to put them in a spoiled tag. If they are too big, they will definitely end up in a spoiler tag.

GoodPerson

But... Everytime I tried to link an image, it always rejects me T-T.
Do I need to link an image from a thread?
You go to the same place, signature, and search for the little insert image icon.
View attachment 27522
That said, you might want to put them in a spoiled tag. If they are too big, they will definitely end up in a spoiler tag.

doravg

But... Everytime I tried to link an image, it always rejects me T-T.
Do I need to link an image from a thread?
@Corty, Can you please help him out? I haven't linked images in so long, and have forgotten if something special is needed.